书城外语我的第一本英语百科全书
3116500000011

第11章 慰问

慰问病患

1. We’re waiting for your return.

我们都期盼你归来。

2. I guarantee you’ll start to feel good.

我敢保证你会开始感觉好起来。

3. You’ll get over it soon.

很快就会恢复的。

4. You’ll soon be all right.

你很快就会好起来的。

5. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.

别担心,你两天之内就会痊愈的。

6. Don’t talk like that. You’ll be all right.

别那么说,你会好起来的。

7. It is a load off my mind finally to learn that you had a successful operation.

听说您的手术很顺利,我心中的一块石头落了地。

慰问朋友工作不顺

1. Keep your chin up. It will be OK.

别灰心,会好转的。

2. Loosen up! It’s not worth getting upset about.

放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。

3. Cheer up! Things will work out for the best.

高兴点儿,事情会有好结果的。

4. Keep trying! Don’t give up the ship.

继续努力! 别轻易放弃!

5. Take heart. we’ll find a way out.

振作起来,我们会有办法的。

慰问朋友失恋╱失婚

1. Take it easy. Time will cure your broken heart. And you may find better love in the future.

放轻松,时间会治愈你心灵的伤口。以后你会找到更好的。

2. Time is the best remedy. Just let bygones be bygones.

时间是最好的疗伤药,过去的都让它过去吧。

3. Pull yourself together. There will be better smile waiting for you.

振作起来,还有更美好的生活等着你。

慰问友人亲友过世

1. I am sorry to hear that. Please don’t be so sad.

我很抱歉,请不要太过悲伤。

2. God will take care of your grandfather in the heaven for ever.

上帝会永远在天堂照顾好你祖父的。

3. Please accept my deepest and most heartfelt condolences.

请接受我最真挚的悼念。

4. My thoughts are with you on this sad occasion.

此时此刻,我与你同感悲伤。