书城外语终极英语日常用语1980句
3467800000016

第16章 公共服务(1)

一、在邮局一般表述

0960:请给我看看你的ID卡。Please show me your ID card.

0961:我给你查一下。I’ll look it up for you.

0962:根据规定,这些东西不能寄往国外。According to the regulation,these are not permited to send abroad.

0963:请讲得慢一点。Would you please speak slowly.

0964:请到那边的柜台办理。Please go to the counter over there.

0965:请将信投到信箱里。Please drop the letter into the letter-box.

0966:营业时间是上午9点到下午5点。Business hours are form 9a.m.to 5p.m.

0967:全天营业。Whole day service.

0968:你最好用特快专递,只要三四天就可到法国了。You’d better mail it by EMS.It will take only 3-4days

to reach France.

0969:超重了,请把他们包装成两件。It’s overweight.

Please repack it into two pieces.

0970:请填写详情单,并将内件放入这只封套内。Pleasefill in the Handing Airway Bill and put the contents intothis packet.

0971:请在这里签名并在下面写上证件号码。Please signhere and write down the papers number.

0972:根据规定国际包裹每人每次限1000元。According tothe regulation,the value limit of articles sent abroad is1000yuan.

0973:紧急的文件、资料、样品和商品等均可按特快专递交寄。Urgent business papers,materials,samples andmerchandise can be set by E.M.S.

0974:根据规定,小包邮件内不准附寄信函。Accordingto the regulation,no letter can be enclosed in a smallpacket.

0975:请详细填写内装物品的名称。Please write the namesof the contents in detail.

0976:请填一下这个查询表。Please fill in this inquiry form.

0977:对不起,您得让寄件人在原寄局进行查询。

Sorry,you have to ask the sender to make an inquiry atthe office of origin.

0978:特快专递的最大重量限度是20千克。The max weight of an E.M.S is 20kg.

0979:凡超过重量限度的包裹应分为几个小包裹邮寄。Any parcels over the max weight should be repacked into small ones.

0980:如果您邮寄明信片,请不要加任何封装。If you send postcard,please don’t use any packing.

0981:如果邮寄很多书,您最好装入邮政专用箱内邮寄。If you mail many books,you’d better put them into a postal box.有疑必问0982:我要寄些信到法国。I want to send letters to France.

0983:我想寄些小东西到加拿大,该怎么办理?I want to mail some articles to Canada.Can you tell me how to do it?

0984:用小包邮寄怎么样?How about sending them by a small packet?

0985:这条丝头巾可以放在信内交寄吗?Can I put the silk scarf in my letter?

0986:请您把内装物品给我看一下好吗?Would you please show me the contents?

0987:星期天你们营业时间是几点到几点?What are yourbusiness hours on Sunday?

0988:按航空邮寄还是水陆路邮寄?By airmail or bysurface?

有问有答

0989:我有些美国的邮票,能在这里用吗?I have someAmerican stamps with me.Can I use them here?

对不起,外国邮票不能在中国使用。I’m

sorry,foreign stamps can’t be used in China.

0990:请问寄到法国大约得多长时间?Can you tell me howlong it will take to get to France?

大约7~10天。About 7to 10days.

0991:这封信不急,但很重要,怎样能够保证更安全到达呢?This letter is not urgent,but important.How can itbe safer?

您可以寄挂号信。You can send it by registered mail.

0992:劳驾。我需要将一些书籍和文件寄往加拿大。

Excuse me,I need to send some books and documentsto Canada.

好的,你可以采用印刷品业务。OK.You may sendthem as printed matters.

0993:我要寄个包裹。I’d like to send a parcel here.

请填写报关章和发递单,并请用力书写,以使每页都清晰可辨。Please fill in the customs declaration and dispatch note.And please press hard to make every page clear.

0994:需要多少钱?How much does it cost?

超重500克为50元,续重每500克加20元。50yuan for the first 500g and 20Yuan for every additional 500g.

0995:劳驾,帮我查一封航空挂号信件。Excuse me,would you please trace a registered airmail for me.

给我看看你的收据,并填写这张查询单。Please show me your receipt and fill in an inquiry form.

0996:国际小包邮件的重量限度是多少?What’s the weight limit for an international small packet?

一般来说,小包的最大重量限度为2千克。Generally speaking,the max weight of a small packet is 2kg.

0997:您这儿都有什么邮票?What kinds of stamps do you have?

这儿有样品,请随意挑选。Here are some samples,please choose as you like.

二、在银行

一般表述

0998:我想停用这里的账户。I want to close my account withyou.

0999:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。Please go to the opencounter.

1000:请收好单据。Keep your receipt please.

1001:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。Here is yourpassbook,Please bring it back when you deposit orwithdraw money any time you like.

1002:请保管好存折银行卡,若遗失请告诉我们。Keep thepassbook magcard well and inform us whenever youlose it.

1003:请输入密码。password please.

1004:请签名。please sign your name.

1005:请清点一下现金。please check carefully.

1006:支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。There’s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

1007:最低存款额是5元。Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

我想要开个定期存款账户。I think I’d like a deposit account.

有疑必问

1008:我想把这张100元人民币换成小面值的钞票。I’d like to break this 100RMB.

你能给我兑一些小票吗?Could you give me some small notes?

1009:能否帮我兑换一些零钱吗?Can you change me some money please?

1010:您的卡号是多少?Do you remember the number of the magcard?

1011:你想开一个活期存款账户吗?Do you like to open a current account?

1012:你想开哪种账户?What kind of account did you havein your mind?

1013:能说说储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?Could youtell me the difference between a savings account and achecking account?

1014:我开个储蓄账户需要什么手续?Please tell me theprocedure for opening a savings account?

1015:你有多少钱要存入呢?How much cash do you plan todeposit in your account?

1016:美元今天的售价是多少?What’s the dollar going fortoday?

有问有答

1017:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?Hello,what can I dofor you?

请帮我查询一下账户余额。Please tell me my balance.

1018:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?Mymagcard does not work,Can you help me take a look?

没事,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照输入密码就可以给您解开。No problem.The magcard islocked.Show me your passport.I will help you out.

1019:您有多少钱要存入呢?How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

我想在我的户头上存300元。I want to deposit 300yuan in my account.

1020:请填张存款单写明数额、姓名地址和工作单位。Please fill in the depositing form the sum of money,your name address and professional unit.

1021:我要从我的账户支取8000元人民币。I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

对不起,您户头上余额不足,只有6000元。Sorry,your balance is not sufficient.It’s only 6000RMB.

1022:要换哪种货币?What kind of currency do you want to change?

请帮我把账户里的美元兑换一些人民币。Please change some RMB from my U.S.dollars’account.

1023:请告诉我你要换多少?Please tell me,how much do you want to change?

我想兑换出3000人民币。Please change 3000RMB.

1024:今天的兑换率是多少?What’s the exchange rate today?

美元和人民币的兑换率是1:7左右。The rate ofexchange is about 1:7.

1025:你要什么面额的?How would you like it?

请给我3张20元,几张10元和5元的。Three 20s,some10s and 5s please.

1026:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了。Excuse me,I forget thepassword of my card.

请办理挂失手续费。Report loss of the magcard,please. 1027:汇款你们收手续费吗?Do you charge for remit?

是的,我们按照金额收取最低1元最高50元。Yes,we do 1of the sum from 1yuan to 50yuan.