ment manager.
5. 我刚工作半年就当了经理。 I was a manager after 6 mo-
nths.
6.
听说你要升职了? I’ve heard you have got a pr-
omotion.
7.
你今年的成绩是最好的。 This year, you have had the best performance.
8.
你的经理退休了,现在由你担任新的经理。 Your manager has retired, so from now you will take the po-
st.
9. 这是你应得的。 You must do this.
10. 继续努力吧! Continue to work hard!
11. 这是一件值得庆祝的事。 This deserves congratulatio-
ns.
12. 祝贺你成为总经理! Congratulations on becom-
ing the general manager!
13. 大家都认为你应该升职。 Everyone knows you deser-
ved the promotion.
14. 谢谢你让我当总经理。 Thank you for making me ge-
neral manager.
15. 我不会让你失望的。 I won’t disappoint you.
1.
我病了,今天不能上班。 I’m sick so I can’t come to work today.
2.
我要请病假。 I need to take sick leave.
3. 我已经给经理打电话请假了。 I’ve already phoned my ma-
nager and told him I need to take leave.
4. 下个月我要结婚,我要请假。 I’m getting married next mo-
nth, so I need to take leave.
5. 我可以请3天假吗? Can I take off 3 days?
6.
请病假扣工资吗? Is salary deducted for taking sick leave?
7.
他常常请假。 He often takes leave.
8.
4月3号我要请假。 On 3rd April I’m taking leave.
9. 我家里有急事,我现在得请假。 I have a family emergency, so I must take leave.
10. 我把工作安排好了。 I’ve arranged my work.
11. 你要请几天假? How many days leave do you want?
12. 我可以再请半天吗? Can I have another half day of leave?
13. 下个月我要休假。 Next month I am taking vaca-tion/a holiday.
14. 你不在的时候,
Mike可以代替你。 When you are away, Mike will replace you.
15. 你只能请两天的假。 You can only take 2 days’leave.
16. 这个月你已经请了两次假了。 You’ve already taken leave twice this month.
17. 我快要生孩子了。 I’m going to have a baby soon.
18. 休假以前请你把工作安排好。 Please arrange your work before you take leave.
19. 经理没有批准我的假期。 Your manager has not auth-orised your leave.
20. 你替我向经理请一天假吧。 Could you go to the manager for me to ask for one day’s
leave.
1.
这是我的辞职信。 This is my resignation letter.
2.
我要辞职。 I want to resign.
3. 我不想在这个公司工作了。 I don’t want to work at this company.
4. 你真的想辞职吗? Do you really want to resi-
gn?
5. 你为什么要辞职? Why do you want to resign?
6.
我找到了新的工作。 I’ve found a new job.
7.
我要出国了。 I need to go abroad.
8.
我要去大学继续学习。 I want to go to university to continue studying.
9. 我不太适合这种工作。 I don’t really suit this job.
10. 我觉我的工作很无聊。 I think my job is boring.
11. 我什么时候可以领取最后的工资? When I get my final salary?
12. 你再考虑一下。 You should reconsider.
13. 我对我的工资不满意。 I’m not satisfied with my
salary.
14. 你有什么要求吗? What are your requirements?
15. 我接受你的辞职。 I accept your resignation.
16. 感谢你对我的帮助。 Great thanks for helping me.
17. 在这里工作我压力很大。 The pressure is too great in
this job.
18. 我觉得我的能力得不到欣赏。 I think my efforts are not being appreciated.
19. 我不太习惯这里的工作环境。 I’m not quite used to this
work environment.
20. 我不喜欢经常加班。 I don’t like to do too much
overtime.
1.
你被解雇了。 You are being dismissed.
2.
明天你不用来公司工作了。 You don’t have to come in to work tomorrow.
3. 公司决定解雇你。 The company has decided on dismissal.
4. 你的合同到期了。 Your contract has expired.
5. 我对你的工作不满意。 I’m not satisfied with your
work.
6.
你违反了公司规定。 You have violated company policy.
7.
我现在去办离职手续。 I’m going to handle the check out procedure.
8.
可以再给我一次机会吗? Can you give me another chance/opportunity?
9. 公司会多给你一个月的工资。 The company will give you an extra months salary/a months compensation.
10. 你不太适合我们公司。 You don’t quite fit our com-
pany.
11. 你的能力不能满足我们的要求。 Your abilities do not satisfy our requirements.
12. 我觉得你不适合做销售。 I don’t think you suited to do marketing.
13. 希望你能找到一份适合你的工作。 I hope you can find a job that fits you.
14. 你在公司的表现是最差的。 You have the worst perform-
ance in the company.
15. 公司破产了。 The company is bankrupt.
1.
我今天的工作特别多。 I have so much work today.
2.
最近总是加班。 I’m always doing overtime recently.
3. 老板又批评我了。 My boss has criticised me again.
4. 这些工作很麻烦。 These jobs are troublesome.
5. 我的工作效率很低。 My efficiency at work is very low.
6.
我的工作很轻松。 My job is very relaxing.
7.
我不喜欢我的工作。 I don’t like my job.
8.
我对我的工作不感兴趣。 I’m not interested in my job.
9. 在办公室里,我感到紧张。 In the office I feel nervous.
10. 我很喜欢这里的每一个人。 I really like everyone here.
11. 大家都很努力。 Everyone works very hard.
12. 我最近压力很大。 I’ve been under a lot of pres-
sure recently.
13. 老板对我很严厉。 The boss is very strict towar-
ds me.
14. 我对我的工作很满意。 I’m very satisfied in my job.
15. 公司要裁员,每个人都很担心。 The company needs to make staff cuts, so everyone is very nervous.
16. 这个月我总是出差。 This month I’m always away on business.
17. 公司里的人际关系很复杂。 This companies interpersonal relationships / work politic-
sare are very complicated.
18. 我不想和你竞争。 I don’t want to compete with you.
19. 我从工作中学到很多东西。 I’ve learn a lot of things at work.
20. 这份工作让我头疼。 This job gives me a headache.
1.
新来的老板很友好! The new boss is very friendly!
2.
销售部的Jack很帅。 Jack from the sales departm-
ent is very good looking.
3. 他不爱说话。 He’s not very talkative.
4. 你觉得王明怎么样? What do you think of Wang
Ming?
5. 他很聪明。 He is very clever.
6.
他工作很努力。 He works very hard.
7.
我觉得他不适合当经理。 I don’t think he’s suitable to be a manager.
8.
他是一个工作狂。 He’s a workaholic.
9. 他总是爱出风头。 He always wants to be in the
limelight.
10. 我不想评论别人。 I don’t like to talk about oth-
er people.
11. 我很崇拜他。 I really worship him.
12. 这个老板很严格。 This boss is very strict.
13. 王经理不如李经理优秀。 Mr. Wang does not match up to Mr. Li’s brilliance.
14. 他们两个关系很好。 They have a good relationsh-
ip.
15. 他工作很认真。 He works very carefully.
16. 他们部门的人都很高傲。 The people in their departm-
ent are really arrogant.
17. 她上班很准时。 She is very punctual starting work.
18. 我不喜欢和这样的人打交道。 I don’t like having to deal / coming into contact with this kind of person.
19. 他很容易相处。 He is really easy to get along with.
20. 我觉得他很有潜力。 I think he has a lot of potenti-al.
1.
年底公司要举办一次宴会。 At the end of the year the co-
mpany holds a dinner.
2.
公司要举行一个庆祝宴会。 The company wants to hold a celebratory dinner party.
3. 你去准备这次宴会吧。 You go and prepare the dinn-
er party this time.
4. 今年的宴会在哪举行? Where is this year’s dinner going to be held?
5. 我要邀请客户参加。 I want to invite some clients to attend.
6.
所有部门的人都可以参加。 People from all departments can attend.
7.
周五晚上我要参加公司宴会。 This Friday night, I’m going to attend a company dinner party.
8.
我们部门要举办一个宴会。 Our department wants to ho-
ld a dinner party.
9. 你觉得我穿哪件衣服参加公司宴会? Do you think I can wear this to the company dinner party?
10. 老板不能参加公司宴会了。 The boss can’t attend this year’s company dinner party.
11. 公司宴会安排好了吗? Is the company dinner party arranged?
12. 大概有多少人参加? Roughly how many people will be attending?
13. 我的太太可以参加公司的宴会吗? Can my wife attend the com-
pany dinner party?
14. 你好!我来介绍一下,这是我太太。 Hello! Let me introduce my wife.
15. 宴会上,每个人都很漂亮。 At the dinner party, everyone looks great.
16. 我们公司每年举行一次宴会。 Our company holds a dinner party once a year.
17. 在公司宴会上可以认识很多新同事。 You can meet lots of new employees at the company dinner party. (如果你跟一个同时一起工作,可以用colleagues,如果在一样的公司但是没有交流,employees就行。)