书城外语商务英语谈判900句典
2833400000004

第4章 商务实战谈判

In international trade,business negotiation has direct influence upon the conclusion and implementation of a contract and plays a basic part in the conclusion of sales contract and has a great bearing on the economic interest of the parties involved.Business negotiation is conducted for the purpose of reaching an agreement and is a process of discussing the relevant terms and conditions of a transaction between the buyer and seller.Generally speaking,business negotiation consists of four steps:inquiry,offer,counteroffer and countercounteroffer(if any),and acceptance,among which offer and acceptance are two indispensable steps for coming to an agreement and concluding a contract.

在国际贸易中,交易的磋商对合同的签订和履行产生直接的影响,在商务合同的达成当中起着基本的作用,关系到交易双方的经济利益。交易磋商旨在达成协议,是买卖双方讨论一笔业务的相关条款的过程。一般而言,交易磋商包括4个步骤:询盘、报盘、还盘及反还盘,以及接受,其中,报盘和接受对于达成协议及合同而言是两个不可缺少的环节。

询盘

could/would you... 能了解一下……

We are interested in your silk scarves.Could you give me some idea of your prices?

我们对你们的真丝围巾感兴趣。你能让我了解一下你们的价格吗?

Would you please let us know about your price?

你能让我们了解一下你们的价格吗?

Could you make us an offer on C.I.F.basis?

你能给我们报一个成本、保险加运费价吗?

Can you give us an indication of your price for CIF London?

(=Could you give us an idea about your price for CIF London?)

你能给我们报一个伦敦到岸价吗?

Would you tell us your best prices for CIF London?

你能告诉我们最低的伦敦到岸价吗?

Could you offer us FOB prices?

你能给我们报离岸价格吗?

Can you make an offer,CFR London,at your earliest convenience?

你能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?

Could you offer us the conditions of sale of this item?

你能告知我们这种产品的销售条件吗?

Could you tell us which kind of payment terms you ll choose?

能否告知我们你方将采用哪种付款方式?

Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list?

您可以给我们目录和价格单吗?

Could you give me an indication of the price?

您能提供一个参考价吗?

Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?

你能告诉我们可供现货的数量吗?

Could you give us some idea of your prices?

不知你们的价格如何?

Would you be kind enough to study the catalogue and outline your requirements for the coming season?

请贵方研究一下目录并提出下一季度的需求好吗?

Then would you please make your prices CIFC five percent?

那么,请你们报包括5%的佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

Would you accept orders according to our designs?

您能否接受根据我们的设计样式制作的订货?

Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

为了便于我方提出报价,能否谈谈你方所需的数量?

Would you please give me a quotation for 5tons of copper CIF Alexandra?

请你方报5吨铜的亚历山大到岸价?

Could you make us an offer for 2,000 tons of cotton FOB stowed Chilean port?

请你方报2000吨棉花包括理舱费在内的智利口岸离岸价。

Would you please change them into CIFC 5% San Francisco?

我们想要包括5%佣金在内的旧金山到岸价。

Could you please quote us FOB Shanghai?

请报上海离岸价好吗?

...discount/commission 打折/佣金

Do you allow any discount on this commodity?

这种商品你们是否给折扣?

What s the discount you usually allow if we place a large order?

要是我们的订购数量大的话,你们通常给多少折扣?

How much discount can you give me if my order is over 8,000 dozen?

要是我的订购数量超过8000打的话,你能给我多少折扣?

You should give us some discount for such a large order.

我们订购数量这么大,你应该给我们一些折扣。

We are placing such a large order that you should give us at least a 5% discount.

我们订购的数量这么大,你至少应该给我们5%的折扣。

Some discount on your price would make it easier to promote sales.

对你们的价格打些折扣,易于我们促销。

Some discount off your price would benefit both parties.

对你们的价格打些折扣,对双方有益。

Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.

若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,我方将不胜感激。

We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commissions.

我们急于想了解贵方付佣金的惯例。

We usually grant a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1,000 units.

我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1,000件以上的数量折扣。

We intend to place large regular orders,and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

我方将大量订购,因此想知道贵方给多少数量折扣。

We do business on a commission basis.A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales.Even 2or 3percent would help.

我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从贵方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。

I usually get a 3to 5percent commission from my Canadian suppliers.This is the general practice.

从加拿大供应商那里,我一般能得到3%至5%的佣金。这是通常的做法。

Your embroideries are very popular in Europe.We are going to place an order.Please let us know what you can offer in this line as well as your sales term,such as mode of payment,time of delivery,discount,etc.

贵方的刺绣在欧洲很受欢迎,我们欲订购。请告知我方你们能提供什么样的产品以及你们的销售条件,如支付方式、交货日期、折扣率等。

We d like to know what kinds of machines are available for export and also your sales terms,including mode of payment,discount and possible date of delivery.

不知你们可供出口的洗衣机都有什么型号的?以及你们的销售条件,包括付款方式、折扣和交货日期。

If your prices are good and I can get the commission I want,I can place the order with you right away.

如果你的报价合适而且我能得到所要的佣金,我会马上向你方订货。

We are interested in the captioned goods,and will be obliged if you will send us quotations on CIF Liverpool basis,including 3% commission for us.

我方对标题中所列商品有兴趣,如能报含佣金3%的利物浦到岸价格,将不胜感激。

Would you please send us your price list quoting the best discount for quantity buying?

请报大量购买时最优惠的折扣价目表。

We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant us if we give you large orders.

若贵方告知在大量订购的情况下能够给予我方多少折扣,则不胜感激。

Please quote ten tons of steels CIF New York,including 5% commission.

请报十吨钢材的纽约到岸价格,包括5%的佣金。

We usually grant our agents an eight percent commission on sales.When the turnover comes to more than twenty thousand dollars,a commission of two more percent is granted.

我们通常给予代理人8%的佣金。当货物的销售额达到两万美元时,再多给2%的佣金。

We can offer you,our agents,a ten percent commission on sales.

对于出售的货品,我们通常会给予代理商10%的佣金。

All prices are on FOB basis with a commission of 5%.

所有价格都是离岸价,加上5%的佣金。

quote/quotation 报价

Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

请随时告诉我们下列产品的最新报价。

Please quote the price including insurance and freight to London.

请报一个包含保险费和到伦敦的运费的报价。

We d rather have you quote us FOB prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

If you can supply the goods as required,please make us a firm offer and quote your lowest price.

如果你们能够按照要求供应货物,请给我们一个实盘,报你们的最低价格。

I d like to have your lowest quotation,CIF London.

我想知道你们最低的伦敦到岸价。

Were you able to quote all the items we need?

你们能提供我们需要的每种商品的报价吗?

Another thing,all your prices are on a CIF basis.We d rather you quote us FOB prices.

还有一件事,你们的报价都是成本加运费、保险费的到岸价格,我们希望你们能报离岸价。

I must point out that some of the quotations we have received from other sources are lower than yours.

我必须告诉你们,我们从别处获得的报价比你们的要低。

You will see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

您会发现我们的报价比别的地方要便宜。

I think your brocades and silks are beautiful.I m sure there will be a market for them in Australia.Here is a list of requirements.I d like to have your lowest quotations,CIF Sydney.

我认为你们的织锦和绸缎非常漂亮。我相信它们在澳大利亚肯定有市场。这是询价单,希望你们报至悉尼最低到岸价。

We believe that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

相信由于我方大量订购,贵方能报最优惠价格。

Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order,we will place regular orders with you.

贵方若能报优惠价并保证收到订单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。

In order to facilitate selling,please quote the best possible price.

为了加快销售,请报最优惠的价格。

I d like you to quote me CIF New York.

请您报到纽约的到岸价。

By the way,do you quote FOB or CIF?

顺便问一下,你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?

Please make your quotations on CIF basis.

请按到岸价计算。

As we are in the market for silks we should be pleased if you would send us your best quotation.

我方现正经营绸缎,如能寄上你方的最低报价,我们不胜荣幸。

Since competition of these fabrics is very keen here,it is necessary for you to quote us more competitive prices in order to consummate business.

这些纺织品在此地竞争激烈,故贵公司务必报来最具竞争性的价格,以便成交。

One of our customers is now in urgent need for the commodity.Please quote your lowest prices for the items listed below.

我方一位买主对此商品有紧急需要,请报下列货物的最低价。

There is fairly large demand for children s bikes in current market,and we intend to place a trial order for 3,000 with you if your quotation is competitive enough.

当前市场对儿童自行车需求甚旺,如你方报价有足够的竞争力,我方拟下试订单订购3000辆。

Please quote for 100,000 metric tons of urea FOB London.

请你方报100000吨尿素的伦敦离岸价。

May I have your lowest quotation for 500 tons of tea CFR China port?

请你方报500吨茶叶中国口岸成本加运费的最低价。

The quotation we made is the most favourable one you can get now.

我公司发出的报价是贵公司现在能得到的最优惠价。

Could you give us your lowest quotation,CIF European Main Ports?

你能给我们报最低的成本、保险加运费欧洲主要口岸到岸价吗?

Please quote best price CIF New York.

请报纽约最优惠到岸价。

All the prices quoted are on CIF basis without commission.

所报价格都是到岸价,不含佣金。

We re working on your quotation and will contact you further.

我们正在研究你方报盘,将进一步与你方联系。

What s your FOB quotation of these items to Liverpool,England?

这些货的英国利物浦离岸价是多少?

please let me/us know... 请告之……

We are thinking of placing an order.Please let me know your price with details of sales conditions.

我们正在考虑下订单。请告诉我你们在各种具体销售条件下的报价。

Please let us know the prices including packing and delivery to our warehouse.

请告知我们包含包装费和到我方仓库的运费在内的价格。

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知我们相关商品的最低价格。

Please let us know at what price per ton you are able to deliver quantities of the best refined sugar.

请告知我们在大宗订货的情况下每吨优质糖的价格。

Thank you for your inquiry.Please let us know the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。

Please let us know what discount you may grant us if we place an order for 10,000 tons?

如果订购一万吨,你们会给多少折扣?

may I.../would like to... 想……

May I have a copy of your pricesheet?

(=Can I have your pricesheet?)

能给我一份你们的价格单吗?

We would like to know what you could offer as well as you sales conditions of this line.

(=We would like to know your availability and conditions of sales of this line.)

我们想了解一下你们对这款产品的供应能力和销售条件。

I would like to have your best price CIF London,including your commission.

我想知道你们的包括佣金在内的最低伦敦到岸价。

If we order this item in 5days,may I get the same price as one of today?

如果我们在5天之内订货的话,我们能得到和今天一样的价格吗?

There is a high demand for cotton textiles in our market.May I have a copy of your catalogues?

我们市场对棉纺织品的需求量很大。请问能给我一份你们的商品目录吗?

We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documentsagainstacceptance basis.

我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结账。

We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us guarantee.

我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们做出保证。

May I have your specific inquiry?If you make an inquiry,we can offer you firm.

可否告知您的详细询盘,以便我们报实盘?

We would also like to know the minimum export quantities per color and per design.

我们还想了解各类商品每种颜色和每种花样的最低出口起售量。

We would like to know if you can guarantee delivery with one month after receipt of order.

我方希望得知,贵方能否保证在接到订单后一个月内交货。

I would like to satisfy your needs,but could you give me some idea of your requirements?

我愿意满足您的需要,但是您能大致告诉我您的需求吗?

We would like to know what specific requirement you have in mind.

我们想知道你们具体对哪些商品有需求。

I would like to have your lowest quotation,CIF Lagos.

希望报拉各斯最低到岸价。

We would like to have your lowest price,CIF London,including our 3% commission.

我们希望您报伦敦到岸价最低价,包括3%佣金在内。

We would like to have your most favorable offer on Ginseng.

希望报人参的最优惠价。

We would like to mention that if your price is attractive,we ll place an order as soon as possible.

我们愿意申明如果你方价格有吸引力,我们将尽快下订单。

make us an offer 请报价

Please make us an offer for 5tons of second heads rice.

请给我们一个5吨二级大米的报价。

Please make us an offer for 1,000 tons of groundnuts with prompt shipment.

请给我们一个即期装运的1000吨花生的报价。

We should be glad if you could make us an offer for 100 sets with details.

若能给出100套货品的详细报盘,我们将很高兴。

Please make us your best offer by cable indicating packing,specifications,quantity available and the earliest time of delivery.

请向我方电报报盘,并告知包装、规格、供货量及最早的交货期。

We have pleasure in enclosing our Inquiry No.96against which you are requested to make us an offer on FOB basis.

现寄上我方第96号询价单,请你方以此为准报离岸价。

firm offer 实盘

Are the prices on the list your firm offers?

单子上的价格是你们的实盘吗?

When may I have your CIF London firm offer?

(=When can I have your firm offer for CIF London?)

我什么时候可以得到你们公司的伦敦到岸价的实盘?

May I have a firm offer for this item?

我能了解一下这个产品的实盘吗?

When can I get a firm offer?

何时能给我发实盘?

This is our firm offer.

这是我们的实盘价。

Please make us a firm offer.

请报实盘价。

We beg to have your firm offer of lowest CIF Shanghai.

我方乞告贵方上海最低到岸价的实盘。

Please let us have your firm offer of your lowest CIF Shanghai.

请报上海最低到岸价的实盘。

Is it a firm offer or an offer subject to your final confirmation?

这是实盘,还是要你方最后确认方有效?

Is it a firm offer or an offer without engagement?

这是实盘还是虚盘?

A:Nice to meet you,Mr.Liu.Please have a seat.

很高兴见到你,刘先生,请坐。

B:Thanks a lot.

谢谢。

A:Is this your first time to the Fair?

你第一次参加这个展览会吧?

B:Yes.

对。

A:Have you had a look around the exhibition halls?

你在展厅里看过了吗?

B:Yes,I took a walk around the day before yesterday.The halls are so spacious that I lost my way several times.

对,我前天在展厅里转了一圈,展厅很大,有几次我都迷路了。

A:Really?But you know,the exhibits are so spectacular.

真的?不过你也知道,展品很棒。

B:I see.And there s such a wide variety.

我知道,而且产品的种类也很丰富。

A:It s very nice of you to say so.As a matter of fact,many of our products have not yet caught up with advanced world levels.

你这样说真是太好了。实际上,我们的许多产品还没有达到世界先进水平。

B:I must say you ve done a marvelous job in recent years.

不过,你们近年来工作做得很出色。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

B:I d like to find out some information about hardware.Here s my list.I hope you ll give me your best offer.

我想知道有关五金工具的信息,这是我想要的产品清单。我希望您能给我最优惠报价。

A:I ll try my best.

我尽量。

B:Thanks.If your prices are good and I can get the commission I want,I can place the order with you right away.

谢谢。如果你的报价合适而且我能得到所要的佣金,我会马上向你方订货。

A:I m sure you ll find our prices very competitive.Hardware has gone up a lot in recent years,but our prices haven t changed much.

我相信你一定会发现我们的价格是很有竞争力的。近年来五金工具的价格涨了不少,而我们的价格却没有多大变化。

B:Glad to hear that.When can I get a firm offer?

很高兴听您这样说,那么我什么时候能拿到你们的实盘报价?

A:We ll have it worked out by this evening and let you have it tomorrow morning.Would you be free to come by then?

今天晚上我们会做出决定,明天早上您就可以拿到了。到时候您有空来一趟吗?

B:Fine,I will be here tomorrow morning at nine.How s that?

好的,明天早上九点钟我准时到,怎么样?

A:Perfect.See you tomorrow then.

太好了,明天早上见。

we can offer/quote you... 我方报价……

We can offer you an indication of the FOB price,at $1,000 per ton FOB Shanghai.

我们将给你报一个离岸价,上海的离岸价是每吨1000美元。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给你报价。

We can quote you this article at $2,500 per M/T C&F.

我们对这一产品的报价是成本加运费为每吨2500美元。

We can quote you a gross price,inclusive of delivery charges,of 40 pounds per 100 items.

我们可以向你方报毛价,每100件40英镑,含运费。

We can offer you a price of 10dollars per item,firm 20 days,after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.

我们给你的报价是每件10美元,有效期为20天,过期价格将增加5%。

As a rule,we don t allow any discount,but considering your large order,we can offer you a 2% discount as an exception.

一般来讲,我们不给任何折扣。但是考虑到你们订购的量比较大,我们破例给你们2%的折扣。

For the sake of our longstanding relationship,we can offer you a discount of 3%.

为了我们之间的长期合作关系,我们准备给你们3%的折扣。

With an eye to our future business,we can offer you a 3% discount as a special accommodation.

着眼于我们今后的生意,我们同意给你们3%的折扣作为特殊照顾。

We can offer you a 3% discount if you can increase your order to 10,000 dozen.

要是你能将订量增加至10000打,我们将同意给你们3%的折扣。

Because this is a new product,we can offer you a 2% discount to help promote sales.

因为这是新产品,为了帮助促销,我们将给你们2%的折扣。

We can quote you a gross price,inclusive of delivery charges,of 38.50 pounds per 100 items.These goods are exempt from VAT.

我们可以给贵方报毛价,每100件含运费38.5英镑。这些货物免收增值税。

Now we can offer you firm for 100 tons of Item No.3898at 180 US dollars per metric ton CIF New York,to be delivered in early October.

现在我们报实盘:3898号商品一百吨,每公吨纽约到岸价为180美元,十月初交货。

We can offer you 100 tons of bitter apricot kernels at the lowest US$1,000 per ton CIF Shanghai.

我们现报一百吨苦杏仁,到达上海的到岸价每吨最低1000美元。

On condition that you take more than 1,000 sets,we can offer you this special price of $9.10per set,a 5% discount.

如果你方订货超过1000套,我们准备特价报盘,每套9.10元,5%的折扣。

In compliance with your request,we can quote you subject to our confirmation the following.

按照你方的要求,现向你方就如下货物报价,但以我方确认为准。

We can offer you firm this article subject to your reply reaching us by May 31st.

本公司提供贵方此项产品的确定报价,但以贵公司于5月31日前答复为条件。here is... list/supply... list 这是/提供……(价目)表。

Here s a copy of our latest price list.

(=Here are our latest price lists.)

这是我们最新的价目表。

Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.

这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。

Here is our list.All our prices are on FOB basis.

这是我们的价目表。我们的报价都是离岸价。

We have much pleasure in supplying a quotation list for our products and trust that their high quality will induce you to place a trial order.

我们很乐意提供我方产品的报价单,相信其高质量能促使你方试订货。

In rely to your inquiry of May 1st,2007about silks,we have much pleasure in supplying the following quotation list.

现回复你方2007年5月1日来信询问丝绸,我们很愉快能向你们提供如下价目表。

We are supplying you several copies of our list enabling you to make a suitable selection.

现提供几份目录,供你方作适当的选择。

To comply with your request,we are supplying you herewith our list for various kinds of silks.

遵照你方要求,提供我方各种丝绸商品的价目表。

To acquaint you with handicrafts we carry,we are supplying you,by separate airmail,a commodity list and several sample books for your consideration.

为了使你方了解我方经营的手工艺产品,我们另寄你一份商品目录及几本样品书供你参考。

We are supplying you a list covering goods available at present.

随函附上一份我方目前可供货的目录单。

We have today supplied you our latest catalogue and price list two copies each at your request.

根据贵方要求,今天我方已寄出商品目录和价目单各一式2份。

Here is a detailed list of our offer.

这是我们的一份报价清单。

Here is our price list.All the prices in the list are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的价格单。价格单上列的所有价格,需我方最后确认方能有效。

be good/remain open/be valid 有效

The offer is good until 5o clock p.m. 20th of June 2008,Beijing time.

(=The offer remains open until 5∶00 p.m.,June 20,2008,Beijing time.)

报价的有效期到北京时间2008年6月20日下午5点。

The price of five days later may change.Our offer remains open for three days only.

(=The price of five days later may change.Our offer is good for 3days only.)

5天后的价格可能会发生变化。我们的报盘有效期仅为3天。

Our offer is good only for the acceptance reaching us before the end of October.

(=Our offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of October.)

我们的报盘以10月末之前答复为有效。

This offer remains open until 10th February,beyond which date terms and prices should be negotiated again.

此报盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限后条件和价格需要重新协商。

You asked how long will you leave your offer open/keep your offer valid?It is valid/good for three days.

你方问报价的有效期多长?有效期为3天。

We would remind you that the offer made in our last letter is valid for one month from the date of the letter.

提醒贵方,上封信的报盘从信上日期起有效期为一个月。

The offer will remain open for 5days.

报价的有效期为5天。

It is valid for 2months.

有效期为两个月。

The offer is valid up to the 10th of May.

此报盘有效期到5月10日止。

The offer will remain open for 5days.

报价的有效期为5天。

Our price is good for three days.

我方的报盘有效期为3天。

Our offer remains open until the 10th of September.

我方报盘有效期至9月10日。

Our offer is valid for a week from today.

我方报盘有效期从今日起一个星期。

the offer is subject to... 本报盘以……为有效

The offer is subject to goods being unsold.

我方发盘以未售商品为准。

The offer is subject to change without notice.

我方发盘如有变化,不另通知。

The offer is subject to the seller s (final) confirmation.

本报盘以卖方的(最后)确认为有效。

The offer is subject to prior sale.

本报盘有先售权。

The offer is subject to buyer s inspection or approval.

本报盘以货物经买方检验或认可后为有效。

The offer is subject to shipping space available.

本报盘以有舱位为准。

The offer is subject to safe arrival of goods at port of shipment.

本报盘以货物安抵启运港为准。

The offer is subject to import licence.

本报盘以能领得进口许可证为准。

The offer is subject to market fluctuation.

本报盘以市场价格变动增减为准。

The offer is subject to immediate acceptance by telegram.

本报盘以立即回电为准。

regret/be sorry... 对……感到抱歉

We regret to say that your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

很抱歉你们的询盘太模糊了,因此我们无法答复。

Thank you for your inquiry.But we regret that the goods you inquire about are not available now.

(=Thank you for your inquiry.But I regret to say we have run out of our stock of the goods you inquire about.)

感谢你们的询价。但是很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

We regret that we are unable to make you a firm offer for the time being.

(=We regret that it s difficult for us to make a firm offer at present.)

很抱歉目前我们还不能向你方报实盘。

As we have no wool in stock,we regret being unable to offer.If there is such a possibility in future,we will offer you the prices.

因为目前我们的羊绒无货,因此很抱歉我们不能报盘。如果将来有可能,我们将向你方报盘。

As recently the goods are in extremely short supply,we regret being unable to offer the price.

近来货源非常紧张,因此很抱歉我们不能报盘。

We regret to say that the goods required by you are sold out now.We will certainly come back to this matter as soon as supply is available again.

很遗憾你方所需货物现已售完。一有货物我们就会马上考虑这个问题的。

We regret you that we are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

很抱歉我们订单太多,不能再接受新订货。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of May 1st asking for our quotation on silks,and very much regret that owing to heavy demand,we are unable to quote you at the moment.

你方5月1日函收悉,函中要求我方报绸缎的价格,非常遗憾,由于此货需求量甚大,我方目前不能报盘。

if...will... 若……将……

The prices quoted above are provisional,since we may be compelled by increased costs of raw materials to increase our prices to customers.I will inform you immediately if this happens.

由于原材料的涨价会迫使我方提高产品价格,所以上述报价是暂定价。一旦此类情况发生,我方会马上通知贵方。

If your order is large in quantity,we will consider giving you preferential treatment by offering a special price.

如果您大量订购,我方将给您特价优惠待遇。

We will place a big order if your price is acceptable.

如果你方价格可接受,我们将下一个大订单。

our offer is... 我们的报价是……

Our offer is CIF Shanghai with a commission of five percent for you.

我们的报价是上海到岸价,含贵方5%的佣金。

Our offer is made without engagement.All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.

此报盘没有约束力。所有订单以我方书面接受为准。

Would you please tell us the quantity you want so that we could work out our offer?

为了便于我方报价,可以告知你们需要的数量吗?

Our offer is RMB300 per set of taperecorder,FOB Shanghai.

(=Our price for this kind of taperecorders is RMB300 per set FOB Shanghai.)

(=The unit price for this kind of taperecorders is RMB300 FOB Shanghai.)

我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,上海离岸价。

Our offer is CIF New York with a commission of 5% for you.

我们报的是成本、保险加运费纽约到岸价,其中包括给你的5%佣金。

Our offer at FOB Dalian is US $150 per ton.

我们的价格是大连港离岸价每吨150美元。

Our offer is on the basis of CIF New York.

我们报的是纽约到岸价。

Our offer is US $200 per piece ex ship.

船上交货价200美元一件。

Our offer is US $300 per ton ex warehouse Vancouver.

温哥华仓库交货价每吨300美元。

Our offer is US $250 per set ex ship.

船上交货价为每套250美元。

A:Hi,Scott.I m glad you re still here.I am making you the offer for refrigerators.

嗨,斯科特。很高兴你还在这儿。这是电冰箱的报盘。

B:Thank you for responding my inquiry so quickly.

谢谢你这么快就答复我的询盘。

A:Of course.You re a big buyer.Our offer is for 500 refrigerators Model SL358,US $760 each CFR Los Angeles.

当然。你们可是大买主。我们报500台电冰箱,型号为SL358,洛杉矶成本加运费价每台760美元。

B:I have to say this price is not what I ve expected.You know,Sun,your fridges are not as wellknown as international famous brands like GE,Simens and Electrox.It ll cost us a lot to promote your products here.And it is really risky for us to do that.I hope you can lower your price by 10%.

这可不是我预期的价格。小孙,你知道,你们的冰箱不像通用电器,西门子和伊莱克斯等一些国际名牌那样广为人知。在这推销你们的产品将花费我们大量的资金。我们这么做真的风险很大。希望你能让10%。

A:Our fridges are very competitive against the famous brands.They are not so expensive,but they are of the same quality,or maybe even better quality than that of the big brands.People in your place will love them once they find out how well they work.

我们的冰箱同那些名牌比也很有竞争力。不那么贵,但质量却是一样的,甚至比那些名牌还好。一旦你那儿的人发现我们的冰箱性能好,他们就会接受的。

B:I still think 10% reduction is quite reasonable for all the efforts and risk.

我还是认为从所付出的努力和承担的风险来看,10%的让利是相当合理的。

A:I know you ll make greater efforts to push the sales of our fridges.And we really appreciate it if you help us to promote our products in your market.When we made this offer,we have considered all the factors.What about a 5% reduction?That s all I can do.

我知道你们会努力推销我们的产品,若你方帮助我们将产品打入你方市场,我们将不胜感激。我们报价时,考虑到了各种因素,那么减让5%怎么样?我只能做到这些了。

B:OK.I ll talk to my supervisor and get back to you before this 30th.

好吧。我会同我们负责人商量,本月30号前给你答复。

A:Mr.Scott,considering the quality of our goods,I assure you that this is the best offer you can receive from any other supplier.I recommend you accept this offer.

斯科特先生,考虑到我们商品的质量,我相信这是你能从供货商那儿得到的最低价。我建议你接受这个报盘。

B:Well,I ll think about it.I ll discuss it with you again in a few days.

我得考虑考虑。几天之后我再与你谈。

A:That s OK.But this offer is not final.It s subject to the goods being unsold.I hope you ll make a decision soon.

可以。但这不是最后的报盘,要以未售出货为准。希望你早点决定。

B:I see.I ll talk to you later.

好的。我们再谈。

Counteroffer and CounterCounteroffer还盘及反还盘

your price(s) is/are higher... 你方报价高~

Your price is 5percent higher than those offered by your competitors.

(=You ask for at least 5percent more than your competitors do.)

你们的要价(至少)比你们的竞争者高出5%。

Your price is much higher than the price from U.K.,France and Germany.

你方的价格比英、法、德的价格都高。

Taking your production cost into consideration,we still find your price is too much higher than that of other suppliers.

我们已经考虑了你方的生产成本,但还是觉得你方的价格比其他供应商的价格高得多。

We have compared your offer with that from other suppliers.To our regret,we found your price is a bit higher than that offered by others.

我们已经将你方的报盘和其他供应商的报盘进行了比较。很遗憾,我们发现你方的价格要比其他方的价格偏高。

Your prices are higher than the ones you quoted a month ago.

这些价格比你们一个月以前的报价要高。

Your prices are higher than some of the quotations we have received from elsewhere.

你方的报价比我们从别处收到的报价要高。

We appreciate your offer,but your price is 4% higher than that of last year.

我们非常感谢你们的报盘,但是你们的价格比去年高了4%。

If your price is higher than that,we d rather call the whole deal off.

如果你们的价格比这还高,我们情愿放弃这桩生意。

cut/reduce price 降低价格

We accept your offer provided that you cut your price by 2percent.

我们接受你方报盘的前提条件是你方将价格降低2%。

If you cut your price by 1%,we are ready to place an order for 1,000 pieces.

如果你们将价格削减1%,我们愿意订购1000件。

We ve already cut the price very fine.

我们已经将价格减至最低限度了。

I ll respond to your counteroffer by reducing our price three dollars.

我方同意你方的还盘,将价格降低3美元。

Your competitors are offering considerably lower prices and unless you can reduce your price,we shall have to buy elsewhere.

你方竞争者报出相当低的发盘。除非你方降价,否则我方将从别处购买。

To conclude the business,you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。

Well,if your order is large enough,we will consider reducing our prices by 2%.

好吧,如果你们订货数量大,我们可以考虑减价2%。

Will you reduce your price by 50%?

能否降价50%?

...other/another... 其他

Your price is $500/mt,twice of the other countries.

你们的价格是每吨500美元,是其他国家的两倍。

No other suppliers have offered higher than this price.

其他供应商的要价都比这个价格低。

We only ask that your price be comparable to others.

我们只要求你方的价格和其他方的价格差不多。

Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers,your prices is not workable.

与其他供应商的报盘相比,你们的价格是不可行的。

Our prices still compare very favorably with those offered by other computer firms.

与其他的计算机公司相比,我们的价格还是很优惠的。

price 价格

It will be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果我们按这个价格购买,将很难推销。

Your price is not in the least encouraging.

贵方的价格一点也不吸引人。

If your price is unacceptable,our endusers will turn to other suppliers.

如果贵方的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。

It may disappoint you to know that the price quoted in your email of May 7th is unworkable.

可能令您失望的是你方5月7日电子邮件的报价不行。

Your bid is obviously out of line with the ruling price in the present market.

你方递价显然与当前市场的现行价格不符。

We thank you for your offer,but we are buying at lower prices,are these the best prices you can offer?

感谢发盘,但是我们需要价格再低一些,这是你们的最低价格吗?

I m afraid I can t find your price competitive at all.

恐怕你方的报价毫无竞争性。

If your prices are favorable,we can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

Your price is prohibitive.

你方的价格高得令人望而却步。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方的价格高于以前的价格。

Your competitors are offering better quality for a lower price.

你们的竞争对手的产品质量更好,价格更低。

Your price is infeasible/impracticable.

(=Your price is unreasonable.)

(=Your price is unrealistic.)

(=Your price is not attractive/inducing/convincing.)

你方的价格是不可行的/不合理的/不现实的/无吸引力的。

A Korean manufacturer has offered us a price 10% lower than yours.

一位韩国制造商已经给我们提供了低于你方10%的报价。

I think they are of the best quality,but we simply cannot order them at this price.

我认为它们的质量是最好的,但照此价格我们根本不能订货。

If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession,there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没必要再谈下去了。

our offer... 我们的报盘……

I m sure our offer is in line with the prevailing market price.

我确信我们的报盘符合市价。

I m sure our offer is competitive.

我确信我们的报盘很有竞争性。

I think our offer was reasonable.

我认为我们的报价是合理的。

You ll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

你会发现我们的报价比别处的要便宜。

Considering the high production cost,we don t think that our offer is at all excessive.

考虑到很高的生产成本,我们认为我们的价格一点儿也不过分。

If you have a look at this market report,you ll see the price of this item is soaring.I m sure our offer is in line with the prevailing price level.

如果你们看一看这份市场报告的话,你们会看到这种产品的价格正在暴涨。我确信我们的报价符合时价。

You will `find our offer reasonable if you take into account the fine quality of our products.

如果你把我方产品的良好质量考虑进去,你会发现我方的报价是合理的。

When we made our offer through our study of your market situation,we were and are quite confident that the price of $8.23per pair is reasonable.In fact,we have had orders from many countries at this price.

当我们对贵方市场形势研究之后提出我方发盘时,我们满怀信心地认为每双8.23美元的价格是合理的。事实上,我们在此价格上收到了许多国家的订单。

But I think our offer is reasonable and realistic.

不过我认为我们的报价是现实的、合理的。

Our offer is based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculation,that s to say,it comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方报价是以合理的利润为根据的,而不是漫天要价,也就是说符合当前市场的价格水平。

I m afraid.../we regret.../but... 恐怕无法接受

I m afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕我无法接受这个报盘。

We thank you for your offer of steel furniture,but regret to say that your price is unacceptable.

我们非常感谢你们对钢质家具的报盘,但是很遗憾我们无法接受你们的价格。

I appreciate your position,but we simply can t afford to accept.

我很理解你们的情况,但是我们真的无法接受。

We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉我们不得不拒绝你方的报盘。

We regret we have to maintain our original price.

很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your counteroffer,even to meet you halfway,due to a rise in the cost of raw materials by 10percent.

很遗憾我们不能接受你们的还盘,即使是各让一步也不行,因为原材料的价格上涨了10%。

We regret to note that we cannot make any headway with your counter offer.

很遗憾,我们注意到针对你方还盘我们不能有任何进展。

We are quite earnest to meet your wishes and to supply you with goods that enable you to compete in your market but regret our inability to make any further discount at present.

我们热切满足您的愿望,向您提供使您能够在贵方市场上进行竞争的货物,但很抱歉我们目前不能再打折了。

After carefully studying your suggestion we regret to find that we cannot see our way clear to entertain your counter offer,as the prices we quoted leave us little margin of profit.

认真研究你方建议之后,我们遗憾地发现我们不能考虑接受您的还盘,因为我们的报价已经使我们几乎没有利润。

If the difference is so big,I m afraid we ll not be able to make the deal.

如果分歧这么大,恐怕我们做不成这笔交易。

For friendship s sake,we ll consider lowering our price a little,but never to that extent.

看在朋友的份上,我们会考虑降低一点儿价格,但绝不会降那么多。

I m afraid we can not accept your counteroffer.

抱歉我们不能接受你们的还盘。

We regret to tell you we can t entertain your counteroffer.

很遗憾我们不能接受你方的还盘。

I m afraid if you insist on your own price,we have no choice but to give up the deal.

如果你们坚持自己的价格,我们只有取消这笔交易。

I m afraid if you stand firm,we can hardly come to terms.

如果你们坚持不让步,我们很难成交。

I m afraid no concession will be made in our price.

我们的价格没法让步。

accept.../close the business 接受还盘/达成交易

In view of our longstanding relations,we will accept your price.

考虑到我们长期的业务关系,我们接受你们的价格。

As we do business on the basis of mutual benefit,the best we can accept is 70 dollars per set CIF Guangzhou.

既然双方是在互利的基础上做生意,我方最多只能接受每件70美元的广州到岸价。

As you re our old client,we accept your counteroffer for Panasonic Brand Color TV for 450 sets at US $450 per set,FOB Qingdao.

因为贵方是我们的老客户,我们接受贵方的还盘:450台松下牌彩电,每台450美元的青岛船上交货价。

I m glad we have closed the business.

我很高兴达成了这笔交易。

I don t know how I can close the business.Let s meet each other halfway.I think mutual efforts would carry us a step forward.

我不知道如何才能促成这笔交易。就让我们各让一半吧。我认为共同努力才能使我们前进一步。

We accept the offer you made on May 17th.

我们接受贵公司五月十七日的报盘。

We re pleased to inform you that we accept your offer.

很高兴通知你方我们接受你方报盘。

In order to close the business,we ll consider making some concession in our price.

为了成交,我们考虑在价格上做些让步。

In view of our longstanding relations,we will accept your price.

考虑到我们的长期关系,我们接受你方的价格。

hope.../have confidence... 希望……/有信心……

We hope to receive your orders for these goods.

希望收到你方该货物的订单。

We hope you will not lose this chance so that you will benefit from the expanding market.

希望您不会坐失良机,这样您将从不断扩大的市场中获益。

We have confidence that our products are saleable in your market and will bring profit to your firm.

我们对我方产品在贵方市场畅销充满信心,这也将为贵公司带来利润。

We hope you will take advantage of this favorable offer and send us your acceptance at an early date.

希望您将利用这个有利的发盘的机会尽早给我方发确认书。

We have confidence in receiving your order,which will have our prompt and careful attention.

我们有信心会接到您的订单,我们将迅速而认真地经办您的订单。

We have confidence the quality is the best at the price available we offered to you and far superior to those of foreign makers who are supplying to your market.

就我们给您发盘的、能够得到的价格而言商品质量是上乘的,比国外制造商在贵方市场上的供货优越得多。

We have confidence it would be greatly to your interest to make a trial of these goods.

我们有信心试购这些商品对您益处极大。

We hope to direct your attention to the good quality of our products instead of price.

希望贵方注意我们产品的良好质量,而不是价格。

counteroffer... 还价……

We make a counteroffer to you of $1,500 per metric ton FOB London.

我们的还价是每吨的伦敦离岸价为1500美元。

Your counteroffer is much too low for an order of a small amount.

你方的还价对于这么小的一笔订单来说太低了。

I appreciate your counteroffer but find it too low.

谢谢你方的还价,可我觉得太低了。

We can ensure you that we have quoted the most favorable price and we are unable to entertain any counteroffer as you know that in the past few years many dealers have pressed us for repeat orders.

我们保证我方已报出最有利的价格,我们不能接受任何还盘,因为如您所知,在过去的几年里许多交易商因续购向我们催货。

To be frank with you,your counteroffer can not even cover our production cost.

坦率地讲,贵方的还价甚至不够我们的生产成本。

the price(s)of... ……的价格……

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised,I m afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

The price of wheat has gone up by 3% since September last year.We ve made this offer just for maintaining our business relations.

自从去年9月份以来,小麦的价格已经上涨了3%。我们给出这一报价只是为了保持我们之间的贸易关系。

if you... 如果你们……

If you can raise your order to 1,000,we can offer you a prices of $30 per set CIF Beijing.

如果你们将订货的数量提高到1000套的话,我们可以给你们每套30美元的北京到岸价。

We must ask you to increase your order to 50,000 sets if you wish to profit by the lower price.

如果你们希望通过降低价格来获得利益的话,我们必须要求你们将订货的数量提高到5万套。

A:Now,Mr.Chen,I ve compared your quotation with the prevailing market prices and with that of other origins,and I find your price is really high.

这么说吧,陈先生,我把你方的报价和现行市场价格进行了比较,也和其他产地的价格进行了比较,发现你方价格真的太高了。

B:But this is the best quotation we can make.We consider it a rock bottom price indeed.

但这是我们的最优惠报价,我们认为真的是最低价了。

A:I m sorry to hear that.But we still find no way to accept your quotation.

听你这么说我感到很遗憾,但我们仍然无法接受你方的报价。

B:Mr.Green,I think you will agree that our products are of the best quality compared with similar products in the world.What s more,they are brightly colored and beautifully designed.

格林先生,与世界上其他类似产品比较,我们产品的质量属于上乘,我想您同意这一点吧。还有,我们的产品颜色鲜亮,设计精美。

A:I agree.But you know,no material,however attractive,will sell well if it s too expensive.We must always bear in mind the fact that all of us are operating in a highly competitive world market.

我同意,但是你知道,无论材料多么诱人,价格太高也无法畅销。我们必须牢记这样一个事实,我们都在一个竞争激烈的国际市场中经营。

B:Well then,what s the price you would pay?

那您说,您想出什么价格?

A:The best we can accept is US $280 per bale,CIF Sydney.

我们最多能接受每包280美元的价格,悉尼到岸价。

B:Did you say 280?

你说的是280美元?

A:Precisely.

一点不错。

B:But,the best we can do is to reduce our price by $10and I should think we could strike a deal at $310.

但是,我们最多减价10美元,我想我们可以按310美元成交。

A:I do appreciate the effort you re making towards reaching an agreement,but frankly speaking,the gap between your price and mine is still enormous.I really don t see how we can go above $290.

我很赞赏你方为达成协议所作的努力,但是坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大,我真的对高于290美元的价格无可奈何。

B:Sorry,we may not be able to sell anything near that price.

很遗憾,接近那个价格我们根本不想卖。

A:That would be a pity,indeed.

那确实令人感到遗憾。

B:One thing I want to make clear is whether the quantity you ordered can be bigger.

我必须弄明白一件事情,您订购的数量能否更大。

A:If that is the question,then the answer is yes.I would order 300 bales more.

如果问题是这样,那么答案是肯定的。我会多订购300包。

B:Then,the price will be US $295per bale,CIF Sydney.

那么,价格是每包295美元,悉尼到岸价。

A:Is it possible 290?

290美元可能成交吗?

B:I couldn t have said it any more.

我不想再多说了。

A:I m in a difficult position.It s beyond my capability to decide it.

我感到很为难,这个价格超出了我的决策能力。

B:In that case,let me think it over.Now I have to say that my rockbottom price is US $292per bale,CIF Sydney.Anything lower than this is impossible.

既然是这样,让我再好好考虑一下。没有别的办法了,最低价每包292美元吧,悉尼到岸价。再低就免谈了。

A:All right.Considering our newlyestablished business relationship and the good quality of your product,I accept your lowered price of $292per bale,CIF Sydney to be delivered in July this year.

好吧。考虑到我们新建立的商业关系和你们优质的产品,我接受你的降价,每包292美元,悉尼到岸价,本年度7月交货。

B:Then,with this settled,I hope we will have no difficulty in reaching an agreement concerning terms of payment.

那么,这事儿商定了,我想对付款条件达成协议是没有困难了。

A:I hope so.

希望如此。

价格

reduce/lower the price/reduction 请求降价

Is it possible for you to reduce the price by 5%?

你们能否将价格降低5%?

To have this business concluded,you need to lower the price at least by 3%.

为了达成这笔交易,你方至少应减价3%。

Business is possible if you can lower the price to $250.

你方将价格减到250美元才有可能成交。

Your price is rather stiff.How about reducing the price by 5%?

你方的价格相当高。降低5%如何?

Can you reduce the price to develop a new market?

你们能降低价格以开拓一个新市场吗?

I hope you can reduce the price by 20 percent.

我希望你们能将价格降低20%。

I propose a reduction of 4%.

我建议降价4%。

To conclude the transaction,I think you should reduce the price by at least 10%.

为了做成这笔生意,我想你方应该至少降价10%。

If you can consider reducing the price by 10%,I ll place an order for 10,000 dozen.

要是你能考虑降价10%的话,我将订购一万打。

If you want to get the order,you ll have to lower the price.

要是你想获得订单的话,你就必须降低价格。

In order to cope with the heavy competition,please reduce the price by 10%.

为了适应激烈的竞争,请降价10%。

You could benefit from higher sale with a little concession,say a 2% reduction.

只要稍做让步,比方说降价2%,贵方就可以得到一大笔交易。

Respecting the question of price,we think that a slight reduction would secure you a substantial increase in sales.

关于价格问题,我们认为略加降价便能使你们的销售量大幅度增长。

The market here is not as active as last year.If you can reduce the price,say,3%,we can probably conclude the business.

今年的市场不像去年那么景气,如果你方能降价3%,我们有可能做成交易。

Can you reduce the prices in order to keep business?Your competitors have almost identical goods at 10% to 15% cheaper.

你方能否降价以保持此业务?你方竞争者的同类产品要便宜10%……15%。

Unless you can seek your way to reduce the prices,business prospects are rather remote.Please revise your offer.

除非你方设法减价,否则成交无望,请修改你方报价。

If you don t reduce the price,we won t purchase from you any more.

贵公司若不减价,那我们将不再从贵公司购买。

I should say a reduction of ten percent at least.

我认为至少减价10%才行。

I think you ll find a general reduction in price very advisable if you wish to remain competitive in our market.

我认为如果你们想在我们的市场保持竞争力的话,实行全面降价才是明智的。

To conclude the business,I m afraid you have to reduce the price by 15%.

为达成贸易,恐怕你们要将价格降低15%。

price(s) is/are high(er) 价格过高

We feel that the price was too high for the quality.

我们认为对于这样的质量来说价格太高了。

The price is much too high.

价格太高了。

Your price is much higher than we were expecting to pay.

你方价格比我们预想的要高。

Your price is much higher than we expected.

你方报价比我们预料的要高得多。

I can tell you at a glance that your price is much too high.

我看一眼就能告诉你你方的价格太高了。

Frankly,your prices are simply too high.I can get a much better deal from some of your competitors.

坦白地讲,你方的价格实在太高。我方可以从贵公司的竞争者手中买到更便宜的货。

Even for a good product the price is much too high.

即使是好产品价格也太高了。

Your price is higher than other companies.

你方的价格比其他公司要高得多。

We have the impression that your price is higher than that in the average market which is now showing a decline.

我们感到你方价格比平均市价要高,而且现在的平均市价正在下降。

We regret we cannot avail ourselves of your offer of these goods because your prices are higher than we are now paying.

请恕我方不能接受你方此产品的发盘,因为你方价格比我方目前支付的价格要高。

The price of your goods is about 15% higher than that of other manufactures.

贵方商品的价格比其他厂商高出大约15%。

But the price you offer is too high.We can t accept it.

但贵公司的报价太高,我们无法接受。

As I said before,your price is so high that we find it difficult to accept it.

我先前说过,你方的价格太高,我们难以接受。

consider to make/making concession 考虑做出让步

To get the business done,we can consider making some concession in our price.But first,you ll have to give us an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us,so that we can adjust our prices accordingly.

为了成交,我们可以考虑做些让步。但是贵方要先告诉我们你们大概要订购多少,以便我们对价格进行相应的调整。

After going carefully into the price again,we considered make a further concession of $0.40 per yard,in the hope that this would lead to an increase in business between us.

经过再次仔细研究价格,我方决定再次让步,每码降价0.4美元,希望这将增加我们之间的贸易。

rockbottom/best/reasonable price(s) 最低价格

Our rockbottom price is $5,000/mt,and cannot be further lowered.

我们的最低价格是每吨5000美元,不能再低了。

This is our rockbottom price.

(=This is our lowest possible price.)

这是我们的最低价格了。

These are really our bottom wholesale prices.

这些真的是我们的最低批发价格了。

This is the best price we can come up with.You should be aware that the production cost alone has doubled in the past year.

这是我们所能提供的最好价格了。你们应该知道去年仅生产成本就翻了一番。

That s really our rockbottom price.We have to take the cost into consideration.There is nothing more we can do now.

这确实是我们的最低价了。我们总得考虑成本。我们已经无能为力了。

I think what we have given is a best price.

我认为我们的价格是公平合理的。

This is really our rockbottom price.We can t make any further reduction.

这确实是我们的最低价了。我们不能再降价了。

We have quoted you our lowest/rockbottom price.

我们已经给你们报了我们的最低价。

$369is about as low as we can go.It s the best price.

369美元大约是我们能出的最低价格。

This is our rockbottom price and there is a possibility of our raising it in the near future because of a rise in the labour cost.

这是我方的最低价格,在不久的将来,有可能因工人工资的提高而涨价。

If you have taken everything into consideration,you ll find our prices compare favourably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.It has been the rockbottom price.

如果把各种因素都考虑到的话,你们会发现我们的价格比别处报得低。这已经是最低价了。

cannot.../it is impossible to... 不能,无法……

We regret that it is impossible to accept your counteroffer,even to meet you half way because the price of raw material has advanced by 20% and we shall shortly be issuing an advanced price list.

很遗憾不可能接受你方的还盘,甚至答应你大家各让一半,因为原材料的价格已上涨20%,我们即将发布已提了价的价格目录。

We can safely say that our price are quite realistic,it is impossible that any other suppliers can underquote us if their goods are as good as ours in quality.

可以肯定地说,我方价格是相当合理的,产品质量与我方相同的供货商不可能报比我方低的价格。

Due to the present price of raw materials,we cannot change the conditions of our offer.

由于目前原料价格的关系,我们无法修改我公司报价单上的条件。

Being far lower than what is prevailing in the market today,your counteroffer has to be declined.We cannot accept it.

由于你方还盘比当前市场上的价格低得太多,所以无法接受。

We cannot entertain business at your price,since it is far below our cost price.

按你方的价格我们无法成交,因为它大大低于我们的成本价。

I m afraid I cannot agree with you there.

恐怕我不能同意你出的价格。

It is impossible for us to make any sales at this price.

我们无法以这种价格销售。

It simply cannot stand such a big cut.

再也经不住大幅度削价了。

We cannot take anything off the price.

我们不能再减价了。

You cannot expect us to make such a large reduction.

你不能期望我们那么大幅度地减价。

Frankly speaking,I cannot approve your price.

坦白地说,我无法接受你们的价格。

We cannot agree to your request to reduce the prices by another 5%.

我们不能同意你们提出的再降价5%的要求。

It is impossible for us to entertain your price,I m afraid.

(=I m afraid you price is unacceptable.)

恐怕我们不可能接受你们的价格。

A:Mr.Smith,as to your inquiry for wheat,we ve worked it out,that is one hundred dollars per MT FOB and the price is valid for five days.

史密斯先生,有关您询购的小麦,我们已经计算出价格了,每公吨FOB 100美元,报价五天有效。

B:Why?Your price has been soared!It is 25% higher than last year s.It s really hard for us to accept it.

什么,你们的价格升得真快呀!几乎比去年高出25%。我们不可能以此价购买。

A:I m surprised to hear that.You may know very well that the market price for wheat has increased dramatically in recent months.Our price was consistently lower compared with the prices prevailing in the world market.And the quality of our products is better than others.To judge a price,I m afraid you have to take the quality into consideration.Quality is very important.Don t you think so?

听您这么说我感到很惊讶。您一定很清楚,近几个月来,小麦的价格不断上升。我们的价格一贯比国际市场价格要低,况且我们的产品质量上乘。在评价价格的时候,您应该考虑到质量。我认为质量很重要,您说呢?

B:Of course,we don t want to deny the high quality of your products,but you know it s quite difficult to persuade our clients to buy at such a price.

当然,我们并不想否认你们的产品质量,但我想以此价格说服我们的客户来购买是不可能的。

A:You know,Mr.Smith,taking everything into consideration,including the upward tendency of the market price,we finally fixed our price at this level.It s not necessary for you to worry about the selling market.I don t think you will have any difficulty in pushing sales,as I can assure you that the price we offered is already very favorable.

史密斯先生,我们在确定价格时考虑了很多因素,包括世界市场价格的上升趋势。您没有必要担心销售问题。请您相信,我们的价格已经是很优惠的了,我想您在推销方面不会有什么问题。

B:But we still think the price is too high for us to accept.To conclude the business,I m afraid you have to reduce your price by 20 percent.

但如此高的价格我真的难以接受,恐怕在此基础上很难达成交易,除非你们降低20%。

A:We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one,but a 20% reduction is really more than we can stand.What quantity are you going to order from us then?

如果你订购数量大的话,我们可以降一点价,但降价20%确实不是我们所能承受的。你们准备向我们订购多少呢?

B:As a trial order,I ll take 300 metric tons this time.

作为试销订购,我这次订300公吨。

A:300 metric tons is by no means a large order.In that case,the best I can do is to give you a 5% reduction.

300公吨绝不是什么大订单。那样的话,我们最多只能降价5%。

B:That s a big change from 20%.I really can t accept that.

这与20%相差太大了。我实在没法接受。

A:What s your counteroffer then?

那你还个价吧。

B:To conclude the deal,I d say a reduction of at least 15% would help.

为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15%才行。

A:15% is impossible.That ll leave us almost no profit.

15%是不可能的。那样我们就没什么利润可赚了。

B:If that s the case,I have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.

如果是这样的话,我只能到其他地方去满足我的需求了。

A:How about doing things this way?You increase your quantity to 500 metric tons and I ll give you a 10% reduction.

我们这样办你看行不行?你把订购数量增加到500公吨,我降价10%。

B:500 metric tons would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.

500公吨对于试销订购来说,数量实在有点多。

A:Well,to encourage future business,I m prepared to reduce by 10%.We can t go any further.

好吧,为了鼓励以后的生意,我同意降价10%。我们没法再降了。

B:Well,allow me to study it for a couple of days.

让我再考虑一下,好吗?

A:OK.But we can t wait for too long.

好的,但我们不能等太久。

Discount折扣

we grant/allow/give a discount of... 我们可以给打……折

We have a large quantity on stock.So if your order exceeds 200 tons,we will grant a discount of 10%.

我们现在有大量的库存。因此如果你们的订单超过200吨的话,我们可以打9折。

From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10percent on orders received on or before 31st May.

对于5月31日或此之前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格打9折。

We allow a cash discount of 2% on payments made within ten days.

我们对10日内付现金的给予2%的折扣。

We grant a discount of 2% for an order exceeding 200 tons.

(=We can offer a 2% discount for orders over 200 tons.)

超过200吨我们可以给2%的折扣。

Considering our longterm business relationship,we shall grant you a special discount of 10%.

考虑到我们之间的长期贸易关系,我们将给你方10%的特别折扣。

We will grant a special discount of 3% on any order for a quantity of more than 2,000 cases,in addition to a 2% discount.

凡订单数量在2000箱以上的,除2%的折扣外,再给予3%的特别折扣优待。

The price we quoted is accurately calculated,but in order to encourage business,we are prepared to allow you a discount of 5%.

我方所报价格是经过精密计算的。然而,为促进业务,我们准备给你方5%的折扣。

We are pleased to grant you a special discount of 3% on any order for a quantity of more than 200 cases.

贵方如订购200箱以上,我方乐于给予3%的特别折扣。

We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 3% provided your order calls for a minimum quantity of 8,000 dozen.

我们准备给予你方3%的特别折扣,只要贵方订单最低达到8000打的数量。

can get/have a discount... 可以得到……折扣

We would like to know what discount we can get if we give you a longterm regular order.

我们想知道如果我们长期订货的话你们能给多少折扣。

Could I have discount if my order is large one?

如果我们大量订货的话,你们能给我们折扣吗?

We usually get a 10percent discount from the European exporters.

通常我们可以欧洲出口商那里获得10%的折扣。

Normally we can get a better discount on repeat orders.Three percent really is not good enough.

一般来讲如果我们重复订购,可以得到更大的折扣。3%确实不够优惠。

When we book such an order with European suppliers,we can usually get a 10% discount.

当我们向欧洲供货商下这么大的订单时,我们通常会得到10%的折扣。

grant/give...discount 给予……折扣

We usually don t grant any discount for a small quantity.

通常对于小笔的订购我们是不给折扣的。

We ve never granted such a big discount.

我们从来没有给过那么大的折扣。

We cannot grant any further discount.

我们不能再给任何折扣了。

Don t you grant any special discounts for early purchases?

对于提早购买,你们有没有什么特殊的折扣?

Couldn t you give us a better discount for such a large quantity?

对于这么大的定购量,你们难道不能给我们更大折扣吗?

All our prices are net.We don t give any cash discount.

我方所订价格均为净价。我们不给予任何现金折扣。

If you could give a 10% discount,we would be pleased to give you an order for 150 sets.

若贵方能给予10%的折扣,我方将很高兴向贵方订购150套。

We hope you can grant us a 3% discount for any order of more than 100 bales.

我方希望对于任何超过100包的订单你方能给予3%的折扣。

Isn t it possible to give us even a little more discount?

难道不能再给我们打一点折扣了吗?

I m afraid we can t come to terms if you won t give us a 10percent discount.

如果你们不给10%的折扣,恐怕我们无法成交。

For such a big quantity,you should give us a discount.

(=We ve ordered such a large quantity that a discount should be allowed.)

对于这么大的订货量,你们应该给我们折扣吧。

We can conclude the transaction with you right away if you agree to give us a 10percent discount.

如果你们同意打9折,我们就可以立即成交了。

This time I intend to place a large order but business is almost impossible unless you give me a better discount.

这次我想订一大批货。可是如果你不给我更多折扣的话,这笔生意几乎没有可能做成。

A:How do you do?Mr. James.

詹姆斯先生,你好?

B:How do you do?Mr. Yuan.According to our market survey,musical instruments are likely to find a ready market in our country.We are particularly interested in your Parrot accordions.Have you received our inquiry sheet?

袁先生,你好!根据我们的市场调查,乐器很可能会在我国畅销。我们对你们生产的鹦鹉牌手风琴特别感兴趣。你们收到我们的询价单了吗?

A:Yes,I got it the day before yesterday.I was going to send you the offer by telex.Now that you are here,we can have a facetoface talk.

收到了,前天就收到了。我原打算发个电传给你报价。既然你来了,我们就可以面谈了。

B:Good.

好的。

A:We can meet your requirements for 5,000 Parrot accordions.Here is the offer.

你们要5000台鹦鹉牌手风琴,我们可以满足。这是我们的报价单。

B:Do you quote CIF or FOB?

你报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

A:It s CIF Bombay.

是到孟买的到岸价。

B:I have business with other corporations,so I m thinking of arranging container shipment for all my goods.Could you quote us the price FOB Tianjin?

我和其他公司还有业务,所以我想把所有的货都用集装箱装运,能报给我天津离岸价吗?

A:That can be easily done.It s 200 US dollars per piece.

这很好办。离岸价是每台200美元。B:I was wondering whether you could give us a discount.You know,discount will encourage us to push the sales of your products.

不知道你能否给我们一些折扣。你知道打折会鼓励我们推销你们的商品。

A:We usually offer no discount at all.If the order was for a large quantity,say,10,000 pieces,we could give you a 4percent discount.

我们一般不给折扣。如果订货量大,比如说10000台,我们可能给你4%的折扣。

B:But 10,000 pieces are too large a figure for a trial order.However,you have given me something to think about.

但是对试订来说,10000台实在太多了。不过,我仍然可以再做些考虑。

佣金

how much commission... 给多少佣金

How much commission will you usually allow?

你们将给我们多少佣金?

How much commission will you give?

(=What about the commission you will give?)

你方愿意给多少佣金?

How much commission will you give if the transaction is over one million dollars?

如果成交额超过100万美元,你们给多少佣金?

give more/increase/add commission 增加佣金

It will be easier for us to push the sale if you give us more commission.

如果你们能多给一些佣金,就更便于我们推销。

I suggest that you add 1% to the commission for each additional 100 pieces sold.

我建议每多销一百台,就增加1%的佣金。

We promise to give more commission if you order a bigger quantity.

如果你们的订货量增加的话,我们可以付更多的佣金。

Is it possible to increase the commission to 4%?

能否把佣金提高到4%呢?

If you are prepared to increase the commission to 5%,we will order extra 2,000 cases.

如果你们能将佣金提高到5%,我们将再订购2000套。

We do not expect to give more than 10% commission on net invoice values.

我们所付的佣金不可能超过净发票值的10%。

There is something in what you say.OK,I ll increase the commission to 4%.

你说的有点道理。好吧,我将把佣金提高至4%。

We can increase the commission by 2% if you place an order for 20,000 dozen.

要是你订购2万打的话,我们可以将佣金提高2%。

We have increased the commission to 5% in your favor.

按你们的意思我们将佣金提高到5%。

We wonder whether you could increase our commission by 2%.

我们在想不知你们能否将佣金提高2%。

We find it difficult for us to allow increased commission on our products,as prices are carefully calculated.

由于产品价格已经进行过仔细计算,我们很难再增加佣金。

give/allow/grant...commission 支付佣金

To be frank,we don t allow any commission in general.

坦率地说,我们一般不给佣金。

We usually don t allow any commission.But if the order is large enough,we ll perhaps consider your request.

我们一般不给佣金。但是要是你们订购数量大的话,我们或许可以考虑你们的要求。

Since the price we quoted is already very low,we are unable to make any further concessions by allowing you any commission.

由于我们所报的价格已经很低了,所以,我们不能再作进一步的让步,同意给你们任何佣金了。

We ve accommodated you in allowing a 2% commission.

给2%的佣金已经是很照顾的了。

In that case,we may consider giving you a 3% commission.

那样的话,我们可以考虑给你3%佣金。

That s exactly the same we give to other customers.If they get to know that we give you a higher commission,they are likely to complain about it.

我们给其他客户的佣金也是这么多。要是他们得知我们给你们更多的佣金,他们很可能会抱怨的。

We usually grant our agent a 3% commission.

(=Usually a 3% commission is given to our agent.)

一般情况下我们给代理商3%的佣金。

We ll give you a 3% commission on every transaction.

每笔交易我们都将付给你方3%的佣金。

As a rule,we don t allow any commission,but considering your large order,as an exception,we re preparing to grant you a 3percent commission.

通常我们不给任何佣金,但考虑到你们的订货量大,我们准备破例给你们3%的佣金。

We will grant you a 5percent commission with a view of initiating business in this line.

为达成此类商品的初次交易,我方可以给予你方5%的佣金。

Taking into consideration the great quantity you have ordered,we ll allow you a 3percent commission.

考虑到你们的订货量大,我们将给你们3%的佣金。

We can give you a very favorable commission.

我们可以给予你方非常优惠的佣金。

We can grant you an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.

我们可以再付给你们2%的佣金,以补偿你们承受的额外风险。

We are willing to allow you a commission at 10% calculated on gross profits.

我们愿意将毛利润的10%给你方作为佣金。

We ll give a 2% commission as an exception,this is the best we can do.

我们破例给你们2%的佣金,不能再高了。

Since we have made concession in price,we cannot give you any commission.

我们在价格上已经作了让步,所以佣金就不能再给了。

It ll be all right,even if you only give us a 2% or 3% commission.

你们即使只给2%或3%的佣金也成。

If your order for the goods exceeds 10,000 sets,we ll give you 5% commission.

如果贵公司的订货超过10000套的话,我们给贵公司5%的佣金。

It doesn t conform to international trade practice not to allow a commission.

不给佣金与国际贸易惯例不符。

It s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.

我们真的不可能在给你佣金的问题上做出任何让步。

get a commission 收取佣金

We usually get a 3to 5percent commission from American suppliers.It s the general practice.

我们通常从美国供货商那儿取得3%到5%的佣金。这是惯例。

You can get a 4% commission if 10,000 cases are ordered.

如果订一万箱的话,你们可能得到4%的佣金。

You can get a higher commission rate if you order a bigger quantity.

如果你们的订货量增加,佣金率就会提高。

We usually get a 3percent commission on the total value of business.

我们通常收取成交总额的3%作为佣金。

commission 佣金

Our quotation includes a 5% commission.

我们的报价含5%的佣金。

Since a higher commission means a higher price,it could make our product less competitive.

由于更高的佣金意味着更高的价格,这会使我们的产品缺乏竞争力。

Generally speaking,commission depends on the quantity of goods ordered.

一般来说,佣金多少由订货量决定。

The commission from our corporation is very favorable.

我们公司给的佣金很优惠。

Commission is allowed to agents only.

我们只付给代理佣金。

A 5% commission means an increase in our price.

(=A 5% commission will no doubt causing the price to go up.)

5%的佣金就意味着价格要提高了。

We are entitled to request a 1% more commission for every 100 sets sold in excess of the quota.

我们有资格要求超出配额后,每多销售100套就增加1%的佣金。

The above price includes/excludes your commission of 2%.

上述价格包含/不包含2%的佣金在内。

This amount includes all commission.

这一数字包含所有的佣金在内。

Our commission is based on the invoice value after the deduction of freight and insurance.

我们的佣金基于扣除运费和保险费后的发票价值。

Generally speaking,commission is given as a percentage of the total value of a transaction.

一般说来,佣金按成交总额的百分比计算。

Kindly note that the prices given in our sales confirmation include a 3% of commission.

请注意,我方销售确认书中的价格包括3%的佣金。

Our commissions would be 10percent on net sales.But in addition you would have to agree to pay us a minimum of $5,000 per month even if sales do not warrant it.

我方佣金是净销售额的10%。此外你方必须答应,即使销售额不能保证,你方也应至少付我方每月5000美元的佣金。

We ll take the commission into consideration if your order is big enough.

如果你们订货数量大,佣金一事我们可以考虑。

The quotation includes a 5% commission.

报价中包括5%的佣金。

An increase in commission would mean a push in our selling work.

提高佣金意味着促进我们的销售工作。

As commission agents,we do business on a commission basis.

作为佣金商,我们是通过赚取佣金做生意的。

I do business on commission basis.A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales.

我是靠赚取佣金来做生意的。从你们的价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。

A 10% commission is more than we can bear as the price we offered you is already the rockbottom price and our profit margin is very narrow.

10%的佣金是我们所不能接受的,因为我们给你们报的已经是我们的最低价了,而我们的利润额是很低的。

A 4% commission is the maximum.

我们最多给4%的佣金。

Even a 6% commission is not high.

即使是6%的佣金都不算高。

2% commission is not enough,is it?

2%的佣金是不是少了点?

2percent commission is really too little.

2%的佣金实在太少了。

The present commission isn t enough.

现有的佣金不够。

We expect a 5% commission.

我们希望能得到5%的佣金。

If the commission is calculated into the price,the goods are difficult to sell.

如果将佣金打进价格,商品就很难销售了。

We will remit your commission as soon as your payment of this consignment is received.

我们收到货款会立即给你们汇佣金。

I don t think that 10% commission will be sufficient considering the range of services we are offering.

我以为,鉴于我方提供的劳务总量来说,10%的佣金是不够的。

Another thing is about the commission.You know,to begin with,there is sales resistance to overcome.

另外,还有佣金问题。要知道,开始做时,会有诸多阻力的。

Do not deduct commission from the value of the consignment.

不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

A:Have you decided to put some new lines on the market in China?

你们已经决定在中国推出一些新产品了吗?

B:Yes.That s what I m going to discuss with you.We are producing some smaller types of electric household appliances and we know there is a growing demand for these smaller types.We are sure the market will respond to it very quickly.As our sole agent,we d like you to put them on the market in your country.

是的,这正是我要和您商谈的事。我们正在生产一些小型的家电产品,也知道市场对这些小型家电产品的需求量正与日俱增,我们相信市场会对此很快做出反应。作为我们的独家代理,我们希望你们能将它们在贵国市场上推出来。

A:Well,there is lively demand for them and we are really interested in them.However,that doesn t mean an easy business.As you know,there is a strong opposition from the competitors of other countries.It will be hard work to win customers from them.To compete with business from these firmly established competitors,a strong sales drive and various advertising should be stepped up.That would mean a considerable capital outlay.

是啊,目前市场需求很活跃,我们也确实对此有兴趣。但这并不能说生意很好做。您知道,现在来自其他国家的竞争对手很强,从他们手上抢生意并不容易。与这些已站稳脚跟的对手竞争,必须推出强大的促销活动和各种广告。这就意味着需要大笔资金。

B:We are pleased to learn that you are going all out to establish them on your market.We don t mean to ask you to bear the whole cost of it.We are granting some money to your campaign.

你们将全力以赴为我们的产品打开市场,我们很感欣慰。我们并不想让你们负担一切,我们会为这些促销活动提供费用的。

A:Well,perhaps the easiest way to do this is to allow us a commission increase on the sale of these new lines.

那么也许最简单的办法是提高促销这些新产品的佣金。

B:Actually,we don t give any commission in general.

一般说来,我方不给佣金。

A:I m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice if you allow no commission.

不给佣金恐怕有悖商业惯例。

B:Mr.Johnson,you must be aware that the articles under offer are our best sellers.Besides,the price we quoted is very keen and the profit margin is very narrow.So no commission or discount will be allowed at all.

约翰逊先生,您要知道报价的商品是我方的畅销货。而且,我方的报价是极好的,利润很低,所以我们不给予任何佣金或折扣。

A:But as you see,as commission agents,we do business on commission from European suppliers.

不过您知道,作为佣金代理商,我们与欧洲供货商做生意都拿佣金的。

B:Well,if you increase your order,we may consider your request.

好吧,如果你方增加订货,我方也许会考虑你的要求。

A:Do you think so?What do you say if we increase our order to $50,000?

是吗?如果我们把订货量增加到50000美元,您看如何?

B:In that case,we may consider giving you a 5% commission to promote trade with you.

那样的话,我方会考虑给您5%的佣金以促进与你们的合作。

A:A commission of 5% is too little.When we book such an order with European suppliers,we usually get a 10% commission.

5%的佣金太少了。当我方向欧洲的供货商下这么大的订单时,我方通常得到10%的佣金。

B:Well,let s meet each other half way.How about 7%?

让我们折中一下吧!7%如何?

A:Good.But there s one more thing I wish to have your attention.

好的,我想请您注意一件事。

B:What is it?

什么事?

A:Do not deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.

不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

B:I beg your pardon?

请您再说一遍。

A:I m afraid I haven t made myself clear.I mean you write the full value in the invoice,just the same.And it s only after you ve collected the full payment of the L/C,will you then remit us our commission?

恐怕我没讲清楚。我的意思是,您照样开好全额发票,只是当您收到信用证的全额款项后,您再汇给我方佣金,好吗?

B:I see your point now.We ll do as you wish.

我明白了,我方会照办的。

A:We will go all out into this business.

我们一定会全力以赴投入这项工作的。

Payment付款

term(s)/mode(s) of payment 付款条件

Could you tell me what terms of payment you usually accept/use/adopt?

能否告诉我你们通常接受什么样的付款条件吗?

What s your usual practice about terms of payment?

你们通常接受什么样的付款条件?

What mode of payment do you usually accept?

你们通常接受什么样的付款方式?

Our standard terms of payment are included in our general terms of sale.

我方销售总则中包括了标准付款条件。

I can t be of any help in this respect.L/C is the only term of payment we can accept.

在这一点上,我无能为力。信用证是我们唯一能接受的支付方式。

For a new client,we won t accept any other terms of payment except letter of credit.

对于新客户,我们只接受信用证付款。

In terms of installment and deferred payment,the interest rates we charge are the same.

在分期付款和延期付款上,我们对客户加收的利率是一样的。

What s your terms of payment,sir,please?

先生,请问您用什么方式付款?

We have introduced diversified modes of payment as we have opened wider to the world.

由于我们正进一步向世界开放市场,所以已经采用了多样化的付款方式。

Would you please tell us what are the terms of payment?

请您告诉我们你们的付款方式是什么?

Regarding/As to the terms of payment,I need time to make the decision/consult it with my colleagues/report it to our headquarters/give you a satisfactory answer.

至于付款方式,我需要时间来做出决定/和我的同僚商讨/向总部传达/给你一个满意的答复。

I m afraid that we must stick to our usual term of payment/can t accept your modes of payment.

恐怕我们必须坚持我们通常的付款方式/不能接受你们的付款方式。

It s hard for us to accept the terms of payment/comply with your terms/draw the negotiable letter of credit.

我们很难接受这种付款方式/遵循你们的付款方式/开可转让的信用证。

We feel the terms of payment are a big stiff/too severe/unacceptable/unprofitable/very preferential.

我们觉得这种付款方式有点苛刻/十分苛刻/令人无法接受/无利可图/十分优惠。

It s advisable to deal with our transaction by the common practice/pay by letter of credit/reconsider the terms of payment.

按惯例来进行我们的交易/用信用证付款/重新考虑付款方式是明智的。

Payment in advance is our first choice/the only term of payment.

预付是我们的首选/唯一的付款方式。

I m sorry to say the only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.

抱歉地说,我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

What is the mode of payment you want to employ?

你想用什么方式付款?

Now let s come to the terms of payment.

现在来谈谈付款条件吧。

“Payment by installments” is one of the terms of payment that has been accepted and very often used by several of our sellers abroad.

分期付款是支付条款的一种,已被国外的几家客户采纳和经常使用。

We regret being unable to accept your terms of payment and therefore have to return the order to you.

很遗憾不能接受你方付款方式,现退回你方订单。

Our terms of payment are by confirmed,irrevocable letter of credit at sight.

我方付款条件是凭保兑的、不可撤销的即期信用证付款。

Our terms of payment for the above order are letter of credit at 60 day s sight or D/P sight draft.

上述订货的付款条件是见票60天的信用证,或付款交单的即期汇票。

Regarding terms of payment,we wish to point out that L/C is the usual practice with all our customers in your country,and therefore we are unable to make an exception of your case.

关于付款条件,我们愿意指出,在同贵国所有客户的交易中一贯使用信用证,因此我们不能对你有所例外。

Only when our dealing with you have developed to the satisfaction of both parties shall we be to consider accepting other terms of payment.

只有在我们业务往来发展到双方都满意的时候,我们才能考虑其他的付款条件。

What is your regular practice about term of payment?

你们一般采用何种付款方式?

As our present purchase is sizable,we would like you to accept the terms of payment by installments.

由于这次购货量大,我方希望贵方接受分期付款。

We hope you will adopt a more flexible mode of payment.

我们希望贵方能采用更灵活的付款方式。

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

We would adopt the terms of payment by installment for present purchase.

这次交易我们将采用分期付款的方式。

We can t accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

We ll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我们同意付款方式由即期信用证改为即期付款交单。

We have decided to accept the 5% discount you offered and your terms of payment.

我们决定接受你们提出的5%的折扣以及你们的付款条件。

open/arrange for a(the) letter of credit(L/C) 开立信用证

The Bank of China,London can open a L/C in RMB for you against our sales confirmation.

伦敦的中国银行可以凭我们的销售确认书为你方开立人民币信用证。

You should open a sight L/C to the amount of $50,000 in favor of us with your bank.

你应该在你们那儿的银行开一张金额为5万美元的向我方付款的即期信用证。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open a L/C and effect payment in RMB.

欧洲的许多银行都能开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

When can you arrange for a letter of credit under the new import license?

你方什么时候才能按照新的进口许可证的规定开出信用证?

Please open a letter of credit in good time.

请及时开出信用证。

We ll open the letter of credit one month before shipment.

我们会在装船前一个月开立出信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

请在交货前20天到30天开出信用证。

It s expensive to open a L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

我们开信用证需要向银行交押金,因此花费较大。

Please do your utmost to expedite to open the L/C so that we may execute the others smoothly.

请尽量加速有关信用证的开立,以便其他事情能够顺利进行。

We hope that you will take your commercial reputation into account in all seriousness and open the L/C at once;otherwise,you will be responsible for all the losses arising from it.

我们希望你们能严肃对待你们的商业信誉,立即开立信用证,否则由此带来的损失将由你方承担。

Will your bank open the L/C by mail or by telex?

你方银行将以信函的方式还是电报的方式开立信用证?

We shall open a letter of credit in your favour to be settled in US dollars.

我们将开立以你方为收益人的信用证,以美元结算。

It will cause us a lot of trouble if you fail to open the letter of credit in time.

要是你们不能及时开立信用证的话,将会给我们带来许多麻烦。

To open an L/C we have to pay a deposit and the bank s charge,that ll tie up our money and therefore increase the cost of our imports.

开立信用证,我们必须支付一定的押金和手续费,这必将束缚我们的资金,从而增加进口产品的成本。

Opening an L/C means an additional cost to our imports.

开立信用证意味着我们进口产品成本的增加。

We have opened an L/C in your favor in the amount of ¥20,000.

我们已开立以你方为受益人的信用证,金额为人民币两万元。

We are eager to know when you can open the relative L/C as we have already bought the goods you require from the mill.

我们急于了解你方何时能开立信用证,因你方所需产品我们已从工厂购来。

We are sure that you will cooperate with us by arranging for the L/C very soon.

相信你们会与我们合作,很快开来信用证。

If you fail to open the L/C within the time limit,we shall have the right to terminate the contract.

如果你方未能在限定时间内开立信用证,我方有权终止合同。

Once the import licence is approved,we shall arrange for an L/C in your favour.

一旦进口许可证批准后,我们就开立以你方为收益人的信用证。

We have instructed the Bank of China,Beijing to open an irrevocable L/C for $5,000 in your favour,valid until October 25.

我方已指示北京中国银行,开出一张以贵方为收益人的5000美元不可撤销信用证,10月25日以前有效。

Today we have opened an irrevocable Letter of Credit in the amount of US$35,000 covering our Order No.9876with the Bank of China,Shanghai.

今天我们通过上海的中国银行为9876号订单下的货物,开立了不可撤销的信用证,金额为35000美元。

For payment we have arranged with bank,Chicago for an irrevocable L/C in your favour for the sum of $15,000.

关于支付,我们已经安排芝加哥银行开具以你方为收益人的总额达15000美元的信用证。

Please open the Letter of Credit promptly at the contract price,or we cannot apply for export licence.

请按合同价格迅速开出信用证,否则我们不能申请出口许可证。

Opening a L/C is not a problem.

开立信用证不是问题所在。

You always request us to open an L/C at sight,but date of delivery is always 35days after your receipt of the L/C.

你方一直要求我们开立即期信用证,可是交货期总是在你方收到信用证之后的35天。

If you need an early delivery of goods,you have to tell your bank to open the L/C as soon as possible.

如果贵方需要货物早一些装运的话,贵方就得告之银行尽早开立信用证。

It would be advisable for you to open the covering L/C as early as possible so as to enable us to effect shipment in due time.

尽可能早地开出信用证是明智的,这样能使我们按时装运。

extend/extension of the letter of credit(L/C) 延展信用证

We ask you to extend the letter of credit till October 30.

我们请求你们将信用证的期限延长至10月30日。

Owing to unforeseen difficulties encountered by our manufacturers,we find it impossible to effect shipment before the end of this month and would appreciate your extending the shipment date and validity of your L/C to 15th and 30th December respectively.

由于我们的制造商遇到了不可预见的困难,因此我们无法在月底前装船,希望你方能够将装运期和信用证的有效期分别延期至12月15日和30日,我们将不胜感激。

The amendment advice should reach us before November 15th,otherwise you must extend the validity of the L/C to the end of this year.

信用证修改书应在11月15日前寄给我们,否则您必须将此信用证的有效期展期到今年年底。

We have cabled you today asking for 2weeks extension of the Letter of Credit No.1520 covering your Order No.815.

今天我方已打电报给贵方,请求将有关815号订单的1520号信用证延长两周。

We will grant an extention of L/C to May 30th in response to your request.

我方应贵方的要求,允许将信用证延期到5月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a onemonth extension of L/C No.TD204?

你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

Please try to get extension of 20 days on your Letter of Credit.

请尽量将你方的信用证延期20天。

accept/adopt... 接受……

We usually accept payment by confirmed and irrevocable L/C.

我们通常接受保兑的、不可撤销的信用证。

Could you make an exception and accept D/P this time?

你这次能否破例接受付款交单的支付方式?

I hope you can adopt a more flexible mode of payment.

我希望你们能接受更加灵活的付款方式。

For such a large amount,an L/C is costly.So could you accept D/A or D/P?

这笔交易数额巨大,用信用证费用太高。因此,你能接受承兑交单或付款交单吗?

It would help us greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.

如果你们能接受付款交单或者承兑交单的话,将对我方有很大的帮助。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

对于以后的交易我们可以接受付款交单的方式。

As a special sign of encouragement,we ll consider accepting payment by D/P at this salespurchasing stage.

在推销阶段,我们可以考虑接受付款交单的方式以资鼓励。

We regret we can t accept “Cash against Documents” on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我们不能接受以货物抵达目的地后的“付现交单”的方式付款。

But I heard you would accept different kinds of payment.

可是我听说你们接受不同种类的付款方式。

We accept D/A only under very rare circumstances.

我们只是在很少的情况下接受承兑交单。

For special items,we can adopt payment by installments.

对一些特殊的货物,我们可以采用分期付款的方式。

In view of the amount of this transaction being very small,we are prepared to accept payment by D/P at sight for the value of the goods shipped.

鉴于这桩交易的金额数目很小,我方打算接受凭即期的付款交单收取所运货物的款项。

In compliance with your request,we exceptionally accept delivery against D/P at sight,but this should not be taken as a precedent.

按照你方要求,我们破例地接受即期付款交单发货,但这种情况下不为例。

In view of our long business relation,we will make an exception to our rules and accept L/C at 30 days after sight.

由于我们长期的贸易关系,我们破例地接受见票后30天付款的信用证。

We regret having to inform you that although it is our desire to pave the way for a smooth development of business between us,we cannot accept payment by D/A.

很遗憾地通知你们,虽然我们很想顺利地发展双方之间的贸易往来,但我们不能接受用承兑交单的方式支付。

If you agree to accept D/P,we could compromise on other terms.

如你方同意D/P付款方式,别的方面我们可以让步。

In order to facilitate developing the sale of our products in your area,we are prepared to accept payment by D/P at sight as a special accommodation.

为促进我产品在你地的销售,我方特别通融地接受你方的即期付款交单方式。

We regret being unable to consider you request for payment on D/A basis,the reason being that we generally accept payment by L/C at sight.

很遗憾我们不能考虑您的承兑交单请求,原因是我们一般接受即期信用证。

Taking into consideration the good relations between us,we are prepared to accept payment for this order by D/P at sight.

考虑到我们之间的良好关系,这个订单我们准备接受即期付款交单。

We only accept Master,Visa,American Express Card,Great Wall and Peony.I hope yours in one of them.

我们只接受万事达、Visa卡、美国运通卡、长城卡和牡丹卡,但愿您的是其中之一。

We don t accept traveler s checks,because we can t tell today s exchange rate.

我们不收旅行支票,因为我们无法告知今天的兑换率。

We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.

我方通常接受凭装运单据不可撤销的信用证。

If that s the case,I ll have no choice but to accept L/C.

如果这样我只能接受信用证。

Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A for this transaction?

关于这笔交易,您可否破例接受付款交单或承兑交单呢?

Accepting D/P or D/A makes no great difference to you,but it certainly does to me.

采用付款交单还是承兑交单,对你们没有多大区别,可是对我来说就不同了。

the validity/be valid for... 有效期为……

What is the validity period of the letter of credit?

信用证有效期多长?

How long should our L/C be valid for,that is,when should we set the expiry date?

我们开立的信用证有效期应多长,也就是说,我们应该规定信用证哪一天到期?

The L/C is valid for 15days after the shipment date.

该信用证有效期至装船后15天。

What is the period of the validity of letter of credit?

信用证的有效期是多长时间?

Our L/C is valid/good until September 30th for 45days.

我方信用证有效期截止到9月30日,共计45天。

currency/make payment in... 付款货币

In what currency will payments be made?

付款将使用什么货币?

How will currency fluctuation be taken into consideration?

该如何考虑币值波动问题?

How will the currency be exchanged?

货币该如何兑换?

Are there any currency restrictions in your country?

你们国家存在货币限制问题吗?

We ll provide for payments in convertible currency.

我们将以可自由兑换的货币付款。

We ll pay the goods in hard currency.

我们将用硬货币支付货款。

To avoid currency losses,we shall provide for an exchange clause in our contract.

为了避免货币损失,我们应该在合同中加上兑换条款。

We shall provide for a currency clause in our contract to solve the problem of exchange fluctuation.

我们应该在合同中加上货币条款以解决汇率波动问题。

We would prefer you to pay for your imports in USD.

我们希望你们用美元来支付你们的进口货款。

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日元付款对于我们来说可能会有一些困难。

It s convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款方便。

I ve never made payment in Renminbi before.

我以前从未用过人民币付款。

be dishonored/refused/refusal of payment 拒付

Our draft No.36was dishonored.

我们的第36号汇票被拒付了。

What s your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

银行只接受一次拒付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果被错误地拒付了,你方应该付给我方银行利息。

We re worrying that a decline in prices might lead to the refusal of payment.

我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果单据有问题的话,当然可以提出拒付。

We d like to know the reason why our draft No.20 has been dishonored.

我们想知道我们的20号汇票被拒付的原因。

The reason for the refusal of payment is that you sent us an invoice short of US$400.

拒付的原因是你方给我们的发票少开了400美元。

The reason for the refusal of payment is that the letter of credit has expired on 12th June.

拒付的原因是信用证已在6月12日的时候失效了。

We can no longer allow this payment to continue to be dishonored.

我们无法再忍受不支付这笔钱了。

payment by.../use... 以……方式付款

We would like to make payment for this order by documentary collection.

我们愿意以跟单托收的方式来支付此订单货款。

Can we use D/P or D/A in this business transaction?

这笔交易我们可否用D/P或D/A方式付款?

We still feel that payment by L/C is not practical,especially at a time when the world market is dull.

我们仍然觉得L/C付款不实用,尤其是在世界市场不景气的时候。

Considering that you re an old client of ours,we can let you make the payment by usance L/C,and pay the interest according to the rates on international monetary market.What do you think of it?

考虑到您是我们的老客户,我们可以让您用远期信用证的方式来支付,利息按国际市场上的价格来计算,您看可以吗?

We would like to make our payment for this complete set of equipment by installment.

我们愿意用分期付款方式来支付全套设备。

As to the payment for the sewing machines to be imported by us,we propose to make payment by three equal annual installments namely,one third of the total value to be paid each year within the three years.

关于我方进口缝纫机的付款,我们提出以均等分期付款的形式在三年内付清。即,在三年内缝纫机的总价分三次付清。

Your deferred payment has put us into much inconvenience.Please rush your payment by T/T.

你方延迟付款已给我们造成很大不便,请速电汇来款项。

I m afraid we must insist on payment by L/C.As a matter of fact,L/C protects the seller as well as the buyer.

恐怕我们必须坚持用信用证支付。事实上,信用证能保护买卖双方。

As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced,we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.

由于生产这种设备需要垫付一些资金,所以我们要求用见单即付的即期信用证。

In order to conclude the business,I hope you ll meet me halfway.What about payment 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

为了这笔生意,希望双方都做些让步。50%按信用证,其他部分按付款交单,如何?

In view of this order being of a small quantity,we propose payment by D/P with collection through a bank so as to simplify the payment procedure.

由于这种订单订货数量不大,建议其付款方式采用付款交单银行托收,以简化手续。

As the value of this order is rather small,we hope you would agree to our making payment by mail transfer after receipt of the documents.

由于交易额甚小,希望贵方同意我方在收到单证后以信汇方式付款。

It has been our practice so far to insist on payment by L/C.

到目前为止我们一直坚持信用证付款。

cannot/be not able to pay 不能支付……

I am sorry we are not able to pay the total sum immediately because we are having some temporary financial problems.

很抱歉我们不能立即付全部货款,因为我们暂时有一点儿财务问题。

I regret that we cannot pay the entire amount today and hope you understand our situation and the reason for the delay.

很遗憾我们今天不能支付全部到期的货款,希望你们能理解我们的境况和延迟付款的原因。

As we haven t resolved our financial problems,we cannot pay your invoices.

因为我们的财务问题还没解决,所以我们还不能支付你们的货款。

installment 分期付款

What kind of installment payment do you have in mind?

你们认为应采用什么样的分期付款方式?

If you are not able to pay the balance in full at this time,we will be glad to arrange an installment plan with you.

如果你们现在不能支付全部货款的话,我们很愿意安排分期付款。

We need the opening bank s acknowledgement of the first installment payment.

我们需要开证行对第一次分期付款的承认。

The users demand that 70 percent of the credit amount be paid at sight with the remaining 30 percent to be paid after satisfactory trail run of the machine.That is installment.

用户要求70%的信用证金额即期支付,其余30%等机器试运转令人满意后再付。即分期付款。

May I suggest a compromise?10percent when you place the order,another 10percent on delivery,and the remainder payable in eight semiannual installments.

我可以提议一种折中方案吗?你方在订货时支付10%,发货时再付10%,其余的应付款项分八次以半年分期付款的方式付清。

You can pay on a tenmonth installment plan.

你可以分十个月来分期付款。

I m sorry,but we don t offer installment term.

对不起,我们不办理分期付款。

We can sell it on an installment basis.

我们这里可以分期付款。

We prefer cash,but installments can also be arranged.

我们欢迎使用现金,但也可以安排分期付款。

We have a convenient easypayment installment plan.

我们有很方便的分期付款办法。

amend the L/C 修改信用证

Please amend the L/C to FOB basis as our Sales Note No.321stipulates,although your L/C describes it as CFR basis.

请按我方321号销货单的规定把信用证改为离岸价,你的信用证上是成本加运费价。

Please amend the L/C to change the unit price into US$1,500 per MT CIFC 5% London.

请把信用证单价改为每吨1500美元的伦敦到岸价加5%的佣金。

We have instructed our banker to amend the terms of L/C so that partial shipments may be allowed.

我方已要求银行修改信用证条款,以便实施分批装运。

Please amend the L/C No.320 as follows.

请按下述意见修改第320号信用证。

According to the L/C we received,the payment is to be made at 30 D/S,but we want it to be made at sight as mentioned in your order sheet.Please amend the L/C accordingly.

根据本公司收到的信用证,付款条件是见票后30日付款,但本公司希望依照贵公司订单所述,见票即付。故请将信用证修改如是。

make the payment at once/pay immediately 立即付款

We must ask you to arrange to make payment at once;otherwise we shall be forced to take legal action.

我们要求你方立即安排付款,否则我们将不得不采取法律措施。

Documents will be checked and paid immediately after receipt if there is no discrepancy.

单据收到后经核对无误,我们就立即付款。

50% of the invoice value should be paid immediately after shipment of the goods.The balance of 50% value will not be paid until the quality is found to be in conformity with that of the contract upon the arrival of the goods.

发票面值的50%在货物装运后立即支付。其余的50%待货物抵达后,经我方检验认为质量符合合同要求后再支付。

advance payment/pay in advance 预付款

As we are tied up in fund right now,we have no choice but to ask you to make some advance payment to us,say,30% of total value.

由于我方目前资金占用,故而别无选择只好要求你方付合同总价30%的预付款。

We re a small firm of moderate means,we will not be in a position to execute your order if you don t make half of invoice value as advance payment.

我们是一家资金有限的小公司,如果你方不能付发票所开价款的一半作为预付款,我们将无法执行订单。

I have to insist on an advance payment guarantee issue by a reputable bank,though.

尽管如此,我还是要坚持由一家信誉良好的银行作一个预付的担保。

I d appreciate it if you would pay for the first 10machines in advance.

如果你方能预付头10台机器的货款,我会非常感激。

Forget L/C.Too complicated and too expensive,you know.We d be willing to pay in advance,if you reduce the price by two percent.

别再提用信用证方式付款了。正如你所知,这太费事,也太贵。如果你降价2%,我方将很愿意提前付款。

extended/further payment 延迟付款

We would like to request an extended payment plan with your company.

我们想向贵公司请求延迟付款。

Could you allow us a further payment after 60 days to clear our account?

你们能允许我们延迟60天结账吗?

overlook the charge 漏掉费用

Unfortunately,you have a balance due of $350 because you have overlooked the freight charges.

非常不幸,你们还差350美元没有支付,因为你们漏掉了运费。

I think you must have overlooked the charge of $100 for shipping the computer from St.Louis to Honolulu.

我想你们一定是漏掉了将计算机从圣路易斯运到檀香山的100美元的运费。

recover/collect the payment 索取货款

Our next step is to take legal action to collect the payment due to us.

我们接下来将采取法律行动以收取我们应得的钱。

Unless I receive your remittance within the next three days,our attorney will be instructed to start proceedings to recover the payment.

除非三天内我们可以收到你们的汇款,否则我们将通知律师提出诉讼以清除债务。

I shall be obliged to take the necessary steps to legally recover the payment.

我们将不得不采取必要的强制手段来索取货款。

...the balance... 其余的……

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

50%用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

30 percent of the total of the order will be paid when the order is received,the balance when it is delivered.

全部金额的30%在收到订单时支付,其余的在交货时支付。

We ask for a 30% down payment.The remaining balance is divided into 10equals,and payments to be made monthly.

我们要求首次支付30%。其余的平均分成10份,按月分期支付。

You ll need only to make a down payment of 2,000 yuan;the balance will be spread equally over six months.

你只需先付首期两千元,其余的分六个月付清。

be subject to/offer...trade discount 给予……折扣

All list prices are quoted FOB London and are subject to a 5% trade discount with payment by letter of credit.

所有的报价都是伦敦离岸价,用信用证付款有5%的商业折扣。

We usually offer a 5% trade discount on FOB prices,and would prefer payment by irrevocable letter of credit.

我们通常在离岸价的基础之上给予5%的折扣,并且希望使用不可撤销的信用证付款。

A:Now what about the terms of payment?

那么交货的条件如何定呢?

B:Mr.George,we only accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.It s adopted universally in the international trade.

乔治先生,我们只接受不可撤销的信用证条件,根据运输单证支付。在国际贸易中普遍采用这种付款方式。

A:Mr.Wang,it s expensive to open an L/C.Furthermore,we need to put a deposit in the bank and thus tying up the capital of a small company like ours.Could we adopt D/P or D/A?

王先生,开立信用证收费很高。此外,我们还得向银行交押金,那么像我们这样的小公司资金就无法流动。能采用付款交单或者承兑交单吗?

B:I m sorry,we can t make an exception.As I ve said,we can t accept any other terms of payment.Furthermore,China s silks enjoy a good reputation in oversea markets.The products you are interested in are in great demand and sell especially well.I assure you the quick turnover will offset you L/C expenses and give you a considerable profit.

很遗憾,我们不能提供例外。我说过,我们不能接受任何其他付款方式。此外,中国的丝绸产品享誉海外市场。你方感兴趣的产品需求量很大,销售特别火旺。请放心,快速的资金周转会抵消你们的信用证开支,并给你们带来可观的利润。

A:As far as I know,you do sometimes accommodate your customers by accepting D/A or D/P.

就我所知,你们有时用付款交单或者承兑交单方式关照客户。

B:Yes,but only under very unusual circumstances.

是的,但只是在非常特殊的情况下。

A:Don t you think ours is a special case?

您认为我们的情况不是特殊情况吗?

B:In order to finalize business,we agree to use payment by D/P at sight.

为了把这笔生意定下来,我们同意你们用即期付款交单方式付款。

A:Could you do me a favor and accept D/P after sight?

请关照我们,接受远期付款交单方式付款。

B:I m afraid not.But we will try to make delivery one month earlier.

这恐怕不行,但是我们会设法提前一个月交货。

A:Good.If you promise to effect shipment one month earlier,we will agree to use D/P at sight.Since we have agreed to adopt D/P at sight,the documents will be checked and paid immediately after we receive them.However,we will beg your pardon for refusal of payment in case the papers are not in conformity with the contract.

好吧。如果你方答应提前一个月执行装运,我们同意即期付款交单方式。既然我们已经同意采用即期付款交单方式付款,我们一收到各种单证,就会进行核实并付款。然而,如果各种单证与合同规定不符合,我们会拒付,这可要请你原谅了。

B:We advocate fair play.Of course,payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.But in that case you must give all the reasons for refusal to the bank once and for all.Mind you,only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.Two or more refusals are not acceptable.Furthermore,please note that you ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

我们主张公平交易,如果单证不合要求,当然可以拒付。但是,在此种情况下,你必须一次向银行阐明所有拒付理由,请注意,银行只接受一次拒付,两次或者更多次的拒付是不可接受的。此外,请注意,一旦拒付失误,你们要向我方支付银行利息。

A:I don t think anything like that will happen.We believe you would never ship us shoddy products.

我认为此类事件不会发生,我们相信你方也决不会给我们运送假冒产品。

B:Of course not.We always value reputation and we don t think you will refuse to pay.

当然不会。我们一贯重视名誉,不认为你们会拒付。

A:Another problem.Can we pay for our imports in RMB?

还有一个问题,对我们进口的商品我们能用人民币付款吗?

B:Well,we would prefer you to pay for your imports in US dollars.

噢,我们更希望你们用美元支付进口货款。

保险

insurance premium 保险费用

I don t think it necessary to tell you that the extra insurance premium will be for your account.

额外的保险费用由你方承担,这我就不必说了吧?

I suppose the additional insurance premium for the special coverage should be on the buyer s account.

我想特别险所附加的保险费应由买方负担吧。

Breakage is a special risk,for which an extra insurance premium will have to be charged.

破碎险是一种特别险,需收取额外的保险费。

We have concluded the business on a FOB basis,so the insurance premium should be on your account.

这批货是以FOB条件成交的,因此保险费应由你方承担。

The insurance premium will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

保险费根据货物的种类和具体情况的不同而有所不同。

Please note that our insurance coverage is 110% of the invoice value only.If more than that is asked for,the extra insurance premium should be borne by the buyer.

请注意我们只投保发票金额的110%。如果要求投保更高的金额,额外的保费应由买方承担。

The insurance premium varies with the extent of insurance.Should additional risks be covered,the extra premium is for buyer s account.

保费根据保险范围变化不同。如果投保附加险,额外的保费由买方出账。

The insurance premium is to be charged to the consignee together with all expenses of forwarding.

保费和发运费用向收货人收取。

Buyer s request for insurance to be covered up to the inland city can be accepted on condition that the extra insurance premium is for buyer s account.

如果额外保险费由买方负责,我们可以接受买方要求,将货物投保至内陆城市。

If you desire us to insure against a special risk,an extra insurance premium will have to be charged.

如果你方需要我方投特殊险,则需要收取额外保险费。

With regard to your letter of May 1st,we are ready to effect insurance against All Risk,as requested,charging insurance premium and freight to consignees.

根据贵方5月1日来函,我方准备承保贵方要求的综合险,保险费和运费由收货人支付。

Insurance of the goods shall be effected by us for 110% of their CIF value,and any extra insurance premium for additional insurance,if required,shall be borne by the buyers.

货物保险将由我方按照CIF金额的110%投保,如需加保附加险,其费用由买方负担。

Please send us the insurance policy together with your receipt for the premiums paid as soon as possible.

请尽快寄保单及已支付的保险费收据。

If you want us to insure against a special risk,an extra insurance premium will have to be charged.

要是你想要我们投保特殊险的话,需支付额外的保费。

If you prefer to have CIF price instead of CFR price,you need only to add 0.3% to the quoted price to cover the insurance premium.

要是你选择用CIF价而不是用CFR价的话,你只需在原来所报价格的基础上加0.3%的保险费。

We may also insure the shipment against any additional risks if you desire,but the extra insurance premium is to be borne by you.

要是你们有要求的话,我们可以为船运投保任何附加险,但额外的保费必须由你方承担。

The insurance premium for the difference between 110% and 130% of the invoice value should be borne by the buyer.

发票金额110%和130%之间的差额保险费由买方承担。

Since the insurance premium varies with the extent of insurance,extra premium is for buyer s account.

因为保险费率随保险范围而定,额外保险费由买方支付。

The insurance premium varies according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

保险费根据货物类别和具体情况会有所不同。

The insurance premium varies with the range of insurance.The rates quoted by us are very moderate.

保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。我们收取的费率是很有限的。

If you prefer to effect insurance against All Risks,we would cover it for you.But the insurance premium might be a little higher.

如果你想投保综合险,我们会代为办理。但是保险费会高一些。

If coverage against other additional risks is demanded,all the insurance premium thus arising from it will be borne by the buyer.

如果要求投保其他附加险,由此产生的保险费由买方承担。

We insure the goods against the usual risks and in the present case FPA.Should broader coverage be required,the extra insurance premium is for the buyer s account.

我们对货物投保惯常险以及目前情况的平安险。如果要求险别更加广泛,额外的保险费将由买方负担。

The customer wishes to cover some additional risks,so the extra insurance premium will be charged to his account accordingly.

客户希望投保附加险,所以额外的保险费应相应地由他的账户来支付。

This kind of additional risk is coverable at a insurance premium of 0.2percent.

此种附加险的保费是千分之二。

According the the international trade conventions,the buyer has to bear the insurance premium of additional coverage.

按照国际贸易惯例,附加险的保险费由买方负责。

And the extra insurance premium involved will be for your account.

由此产生的额外保险费由你方支付。

Generally speaking,insurance premium varies with different risk,different destinations and routes and different periods of insurance,etc.

一般地讲,保险金根据不同险别、不同目的地、不同路线以及不同保险期而有所不同。

Risks other than All Risks and War Risks can be covered if the insurance company accepts,and then the extra insurance premium should borne by the buyer.

除综合险和战争险外,如果保险公司受理,其他险别可予投保,其额外保费应由买方负责。

rate (保险)费率

In particular,we wish to know whether you can issue a special rate in return for the promise of regular monthly shipments.

特别提及的是,我方想知道贵方能否给予一个特别的保险费率,作为我方每月定期发货承诺的回报。

This is a very low rate and we trust you can pass us the business.

这个保险费率很低,本公司相信贵方能惠赐这笔交易。

What insurance rate do you suggest we should get?

您认为我们的保险费率应为多少?

The rates vary with the nature of the goods,the degree of cover desired and the place of destination.

保险费率要根据商品性质、所要投保的范围以及目的地而有所不同。

Insurance brokers can quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物和各种险别的费用。

We need to find out the premium rate for porcelain.

我们需要查一下瓷器的保险费率。

For marine transportation,the insurance rates vary according to the goods to be insured,the coverage,sailing areas and vessels.

对于海洋运输来讲,保险费率要依据不同商品,不同险别,不同航行地区和不同的船只而相应地变化。

What do you think are main factors that determine the premium rates?

你认为决定费率的主要因素是什么?

A good insurance company is supposed to offer reliable services at moderate rates.

好的保险公司应该按中等费率提供可靠服务。

I believe the insurance rate is charged based on some international regulations and conventions.

我想保险费率是按照一些国际规定和惯例来收取的。

Can you give me a list of rates of different coverage?

你们能否给我一份各种险别的费率表吗?

Though the insurance company enjoys high prestige worldwide,their rate is exorbitant compared with other companies.

尽管这家保险公司在国际上享有盛誉,但是他们的费率与其他公司比较来说过于高了。

As your old insurance buyer,we sincerely hope that you would entertain our request for a more favorable rate of premium.

作为你方的老保险客户,我们真诚希望你们能考虑我们的要求,向我们提供更为优惠的费率。

Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我公司平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

Please inform us of your insurance rates as soon as possible.We would appreciate a reply by return mail.

请尽快将贵公司的保险费率告知我们,我公司将很感激贵方的答复。

How do you fix the premium rates?

你们是如何确定保险费率的?

Please quote us your lowest rate for All Risks on a consignment of 150 cases of silks.

请报出150箱丝绸的综合险的最低价。

We shall be glad if you will quote us a rate for marine insurance FPA on a shipment of silks.

如果您能报出运输丝绸的平安险水险的费率我们会非常高兴。

cover/insure... 投保……险别

I ll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.

我将为货物投保平安险。

The goods are to be insured FPA.

这批货物将投保平安险。

Why don t you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?

Please insure the shipment for RMB 5,000 against All Risk.

请给这批货物投保5000元人民币的综合险。

We ve covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risk.

我们已经按发票金额加10%给这些货物投保了综合险。

We cover only WPA including warehousetowarehouse clause valid for 15days.

我们只保水渍险,包括仓对仓条款,有效期为15天。

You ll cover WPA and War Risk,which are the general clauses of marine insurance,won t you?

你方会投保水渍险和战争险,不是吗?这些都是海运保险的一般条款。

If we conclude the business on CIF basis,we ll only insure WPA.

如果我们以CIF条款成交这批货物的话,我方仅负责投保水渍险。

For marine insurance on garments,what risks do you cover?

对于服装的海洋运输保险,你们投保什么险?

For this shipment,our client requests you to insure against All Risks and War Risk.

对这批货物,我方客户要求你们投保综合险和战争险。

Do you cover risks other than WPA?

除了水渍险,你们能否投保其他险?

Special risks are not covered unless the buyer asks for them and the extra premium will be for the buyer s account.

只有在买方要求时才投保特殊险,额外的保费由买方承担。

In the absence of your definite instructions,we will cover insurance WPA and War Risk according to usual practice.

如果没有您的明确指示,我们将按一般惯例投保水渍险和战争险。

It s unfortunate that you had not insured the oil drums for leakage.

非常遗憾你们的油罐没有投保渗漏险。

We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea,land and air.

我们能提供海运、陆运、空运中的各种保险。

According to the international trade practice,unless the buyers require,we usually do not cover these special risks.Your cooperation in this respect will be appreciated.

根据国际贸易惯例,除非买方要求,我们一般不投保这些特别险,望予合作。

This insurance policy covers us against breakage.

这份保单给我们保了破碎险。

We shall cover the goods against WPA and TPND risks.

我们将为货物投保水渍险和偷窃及提不着货险。

We are willing to insure FPA and WPA covers for the shipment.Would you please tell us the coverage for FPA and WPA?

我们准备为这批货保平安险和水渍险,能否告诉我们平安险和水渍险的保险范围?

If you desire to cover FPA please let us know in advance.

如果你方想要投保平安险请事先告知。

We leave the insurance arrangements to you but we wish to have the goods covered against All Risks.

保险事宜由你方安排,但我们希望保综合险。

We shall be glad to know whether you can cover insurance of the textiles against All Risks,including pilferage.

关于该批纺织品,我们想知道贵方可否承保包括偷窃在内的一切险。

We shall be glad if you will cover us against All Risks,warehousetowarehouse,to the value of $3,000,on the goods,from Hong Kong to San Francisco.

如果贵方为我们的货物保仓至仓,香港到旧金山的价值为3000美元的综合险,我们将非常高兴。

The cargo is to be insured warehousetowarehouse against All Risks.

货物将保仓至仓的综合险。

As usual the goods have been insured on FPA terms.

和往常一样货物被保了平安险。

We are ready to ask for broader coverage in addition to WPA & War Risk.So please take out coverage on all our goods against TPND,Contamination,Fresh and/or Rain Water Damage.

除了水渍险和战争险,我们准备要求保更宽范围的险别。因此请为我们所有的货物办理偷窃、提货不着险,玷污险和淡水雨淋险。

Obviously you won t want All Risks covered.

显然你不想保综合险。

By the way,I wonder if you cover other risks than WPA and War Risk.

顺便说一下,我不知道你们除保水渍险和战争险之外,是否还有其他险种。

But as a rule,we don t cover them unless you want to.

不过,按照惯例,除非你方要求,否则我方是不投保这些险种的。

If the buyers want to have the goods insured against these risks,we shall arrange for them.

如果买主想投此类险,我们将为他们安排。

We only covered FPA on your behalf and are thus not responsible for the insurer s refusal.

我们仅代表贵公司投了平安险,因此对保险公司的拒赔不负责任。

On the other hand,a WPA policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.

另一方面,水渍险保险单保你在各种情况下遭受的部分损失险。

cover/insure on... 为……投保

We are desirous of insuring on a consignment of cotton products.

我们渴望为棉制品的发运投保。

Please cover us on the goods detailed below.

请为我们的下列货物进行保险。

We d like to cover on the consignment against All Risks from our warehouse at the above address to the port of New York.

我们愿为该批货物投保上述地点的我方仓库至纽约港的综合险。

Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请替我们投保附件上所列的货物。

We should be glad if you would cover us to extent of US$12,000 at 6percent on cotton goods in transit from Hong Kong to Cape Town.

如果你方替我方承保由香港运往开普敦的棉货,按其金额12000美元的6%投保,我们将很高兴。

We are glad to advise you we have insured on your shipment of cotton products,up to value of US$25,000.

本公司高兴地通知贵方,已将一批棉制品货物投保,总价值计2.5万美元。

As agreed,we have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.

如所商定,我们已将此货按发票金额加10%保综合险。

We insure on the goods for RMB¥5,500 against All Risks with PICC.

我们将这批货向中国人民保险公司办理投保综合险,保险金额为人民币5500元。

We have insured on your Order No.864for the invoice cost plus 20% up to the port of destination.

对你方864号订单下货物,我们已按发票金额加20%投保至目的港。

We d like to cover on the porcelain ware against All Risk.

我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。

What kind of insurance are you able to cover on my consignment?

你们能为我的这批货投保哪些险呢?

Please insure on the goods at our cost against damage in transport.

为防止货物在运输中遭受损失,请为其投保,费用由我方承担。

terms/clauses (保险)条件

Will you please quote your terms for providing the required cover,which should include loading and discharging?

敬请告知贵方客户指定的保险收费条件,包括货物装卸费在内。

Please inform us on what terms you can provide cover for the risks mentioned.

请通知我方贵方对上述各种险的承保条件。

You can find the extent of insurance in the basic policy form and the various risk clauses.

你会在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里看到保险的范围。

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement.

你应该仔细研究保险所能给予保险人的赔偿费用,以及它的条件与限制。

All the terms and conditions of the insurance contract suit us.

保险合同中的所有条款与条件均符合我们的要求。

Please consider the terms of the insurance policy.

请考虑保险单中的条件。

Are there any other clauses in marine policies?

海运保险中还有其他条款吗?

Are you familiar with the terms and conditions accepted in insurance practice?

你们熟悉通常使用的投保条件和条款吗?

We adopt the “warehousetowarehouse” clause that is commonly used in international insurance.

我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓至仓”条款。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clauses.

保险的范围在基本保险单和各种险别的条款中都有规定。

...of/above the invoice value 按发票金额的……投保

Another thing,I d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice value.

另外,我希望将这批货物按发票金额的130%来投保。

Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

请注意,我们的保险范围只是发票金额的110%。

How about your covering the insurance against WPA and War Risk for 130% of the invoice value with PICC?

请你按发票金额的130%向中国人民保险公司投保水渍险和战争险,怎么样?

Please insure the goods for 10% above the invoice value.

请按发票金额的110%投保。

For goods sold on CIF basis insurance is to be effected by us for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks based on warehousetowarehouse clause.

以CIF价销售的货物将由我方承担保险,根据仓至仓条款投保发票总额110%的综合险。

10% above the invoice value is the usual practice in international trade.

按发票金额多10%进行投保是国际贸易的通常惯例。

We regret being unable to comply with your buyer s request to cover the goods against All Risks and War Risk for 150% of the invoice value for the contract is to be effected for 110% only.

很遗憾不能同意你们买方关于按发票金额的150%投保综合险和战争险的要求,因为我们的合同只规定按110%投保。

Regarding insurance,the coverage is for 110% of the invoice value up to the port of destination only.

关于保险,该险别为发票额的110%,只保到目的港。

Please effect insurance on our account for 110% the amount of your invoice value plus 20% imaginary profit.

请为我们保险,保险额为你方发票的110%外加20%的预想利润。

For such articles as window glass,porcelain and other breakable things of this nature,the insurance company insure this risk with 5% franchise.

对于玻璃、瓷器及其他易碎品之类的物品,保险公司保险时有5%的免赔率。

Please take note that the abovementioned goods should be effected shipment on 21st April and 150% of the invoice value against All Risks should be covered for.

请注意上述货物应于4月21日装运,并投保发票金额150%的综合险。

what coverage/risks... 投保……险别呢

What coverage can you provide for my consignment/the goods/this shipment?

对于我们这批货物,你们能够为我们投保什么险?

What coverage will you take out for the goods if the business is concluded on a CIF basis?

如果这笔交易是以CIF价成交的话,你们将为这批货物投保什么险?

What risks would you like to cover?

你想保哪些险?

Shall we attend to the insurance?If so,against what risks?

是由我们投保吗?如果是,保什么险?

the insurance covers... 承保范围

FPA insurance doesn t cover losses on consumer goods.

平安险不包括消费品的各种损失。

I don t think that the WPA insurance covers more risks than the FPA.

我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险承保的范围宽。

An All Risks insurance covers every sort of hazard,doesn t it?

一份综合险保单保所有的险,不是吗?

An FPA insurance only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.

平安险只有发生较小危险时才保全部损失。

The FPA insurance doesn t cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.

平安险不保单独海损性质的部分损失。

A WPA insurance covers you against partial loss in all cases.

水渍险在任何情况下都保部分损失。

right/liability 权利/义务

You can exercise your rights according to the insurance contract.

你们可以按照保险合同行使自己的权利。

What is your liability under the insurance contract?

按照保险合同你们有哪些义务?

We release ourselves from the liability under the insurance contract.

根据保险合同我们可以免除自己的义务。

insurance policy 保险单

How long is the insurance policy valid?

保险单的有效期是多长时间?

As you hold the insurance policy,we shall be grateful if you would take the matter up for us with the People s Insurance Company of China.

由于保险单在你处,如果你方能为我们向中国人民保险公司投保,我们非常感激。

Let me check the insurance policy.

让我核对一下保险单。

Thank you for your order.Please find the insurance policy.

感谢贵方的订单。现附上保险单,请查收。

It s necessary to read the “fine print”in any insurance policy to know what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的“细则”是必要的,以便了解你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

We ll get an insurance policy as soon as we go through all the formalities.

办理完一切手续后,我们就会得到保险单。

The marine insurance policy protects us from being stolen.

海险单保护我们防盗。

You ll just get an endorsement to stick on the orginal insurance policy.

你把附加条款贴在原始保单上即可。

A:We would like to ask you some details about this agreement.Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?

我们想请教您有关这份协议书的一些细节问题。你方是否已经为这批货物投保了?

B:Yes,we talked about it with our underwriter,and think that we should get a policy for With Particular Average,considering our deal is based on CIF clause.Is there anything else you would like to know about?

是的,我们跟保险商谈过了。考虑到这笔生意是以到岸价格条件成交的,我们认为应该投保水渍险。还有什么事您想了解的吗?

A:No,not really.I was just wondering if the breakage of goods is included in this WPA or not.You know this consignment is easy to be broken.

没事。我只是在想货物的破碎是否也包括在水渍险中。您知道这批货是容易破碎的。

B:In fact,not every breakage is included in this WPA.It is included in the WPA when the breakage results from natural calamities and maritime accidents,such as stranding and sinking of the carrying vessel,or is attributable to fire,explosion or collision.Or else it belongs to the Risk of Breakage.We could add this item if you wish.

事实上,并非所有的破碎险都包括在水渍险中。只有因自然灾害及海上意外事故,如货船搁浅、沉没,或由于着火、爆炸或碰撞所引起的破碎才属于水渍险的范围。否则,就属破碎险。如果你方愿意,我们就加上这一条。

A:But that s an additional risk item,isn t it?

但那就属于附加险,对吗?

B:Yes.And the buyer is usually required to bear the cost for the additional risk coverage.

对,并且通常都要由买方承担附加险的费用。

A:I see.What if we change to “All Risks”?Do we still have to pay extra for the Risk of Breakage?

我明白了。如果我们换成“综合险”呢?还要求我们负担破碎险的额外费用吗?

B:No,you don t have to.The insurance of All Risks has that item under coverage already.However,all you need to do is to pay a little higher premium rate.

那就不必了。破碎险已包含在综合险的投保范围之内。然而,您所需要做的不过是支付稍高一点的保险费率。

A:That really doesn t matter.The value of the goods is just too high.If we lose them our company will lose a lot of money,and may have to close.So the safety of the goods is all that counts.

那倒没有关系。这批货物价值不菲,如果造成损失,公司会亏损很多钱,还有可能因此倒闭呢!所以货物的安全是非常重要的。

B:Oh,yes,absolutely.I ll have your insurance changed from WPA to All Risks for 110% of CIF invoice value as per the ocean marine cargo clauses of the PICC.

噢,是的,这绝对重要。我会将水渍险改成综合险,根据中国人民保险公司海洋货物运输条例,按到岸价发票总值的110%进行投保。

A:Very good.Another thing,what about the scope of the insurance coverage?I mean,where does it start and where does it end?

很好。另外,保险责任范围是怎样界定的呢?我的意思是从哪里算起,又从哪里结束?

B:We adopt the WarehousetoWarehouse Clause which is commonly used in international insurance.In other words,the coverage is in effect when the cargo has left the consigner s warehouse and all the way through transit to the consignee s warehouse.

我们采用国际保险中惯用的货仓到货仓的责任条款。也就是说,当货物离开发货人的仓库时,投保即开始生效,直至运输全程结束并当货物抵达收货人的仓库时为止。

A:I see.Thank you for your cooperation.

明白了。谢谢您的合作。

B:It s my pleasure.

别客气。

Packing包装

our packing... 我们的包装……

What do you think of our new packing?

你认为我们的新包装如何?

This is our design for packing.Could you possibly pass it on to the manufactures and ask them to design the packing according to our request?

这是我们设计的包装。你能否将它转交给你们的厂商,叫他们按我们的要求设计这批货的包装?

Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.

我们的包装很牢固,可以经得起一般情况下的震动和野蛮装卸。

Our packing is the taste of the European market and suitable for display in supermarkets.

我们的包装符合欧洲市场的风格,而且适宜在超市陈列。

I think you will find our new packing beautiful and in line with customer expectations.

我想你会发现我们的新包装很漂亮,而且符合顾客期望。

I m sure your customers will be satisfied with our new packing.

我相信你们的客户会对我们的新包装满意。

Our packing is standardized in manner which is appreciated by foreign clients.

我们的包装在一定程度上是标准化的,从而受到外国客户的称赞。

I think our packing needs improvement.

我觉得我们的包装需要改进。

They said our packing does not look attractive enough to the buyer.

他们说我们的包装对购买者没有足够的吸引力。

we hope... 我们希望……

We hope the packing must be in line with local market preference.

我们希望包装必须符合当地市场的爱好。

We hope the packing could be more attractive,the design and the color will suit European taste.

我们希望包装美观一些,图案和色彩能符合欧洲人的爱好。

We hope that you can make more improvements in the packing.Attractive wrapping would help us sell the goods.

我们希望你们在包装上能有所改进。精美的包装便于我们推销产品。

We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国具有巨大的吸引力。

special... 特殊的……

Do you have any special request for packing?

你对包装有什么特殊要求吗?

The special design of the packing will help us promote the sale of drugs.

独特的包装有助于我们推销这些药品。

The price has already been calculated in such a way that we can t provide special packing free of charge.

我们所报的价格是精打细算的,没法提供免费的特殊包装。

We can meet your special requirements for packing but the extra packing charges should be borne by you.

我们能满足你方对包装的特殊要求,但额外包装费用由你方负责。

We trust that you will give special care to the packing in order to avoid damage in transit.

我们相信,为防止运输途中受损,你方会特别注意包装。

We can accept your special offer if you assure improved packing of your goods.

如果你们保证改善货物的包装,我公司将接受你公司的特殊报价单。

Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

如果没有收到我方代理的特别说明,请用正常的出口集装箱。

As several cases of your last shipment were damaged in transit,please make sure that special care should be given to the packing for our future orders.

在你们上次交货中有几箱货在运输中遭到破坏,因此务必请特别注意今后我方订货的包装。

Please note that glasswares are fragile goods,so they need special packing precautions against jolting in transit.

注意玻璃器皿是易碎品,所以包装应特别小心,以防运输中的震动。

packing should(be)... 包装应该是……

My opinion is that the packing should give the buyer an idea of what is packed inside.

我的观点是包装应该能让买主知道什么东西被包装在了其中。

The machines packing should be well protected against dampness,moisture,rust and shock.

机器的包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

The packing should be intact and beautiful.

包装应该完好且美观。

Packing should be suitable for transport by sea.Could you use wooden cases instead?

包装要适于海运,能不能改用木箱?

Each packing should be marked “Fragile”.

每件包装上应标明“易碎品”。

The packing should be seaworthy and strong enough to stand rough handling.

包装必须适合海运,足够牢固,经得住野蛮搬运。

Please be assured that the packing should be in line with local market preference.

包装一定要符合当地市场的喜好。

charge (of packing) 包装费用

Generally speaking,buyers bear the charges of packing.

包装费用一般由买方负担。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包装费用占货物总值的3%。

We ll use wooden cases if you insist,but the charge for packing will be considerably higher.

要是你坚持的话,我们就用木箱,但是包装费用会高得多。

As a rule,the buyer ought to bear the charges of packing.

通常,包装费用应由买方负担。

Our packing charge includes $1for the drum,which will be credited on return of the drum.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用会在包装桶还给我们时退回。

inner/outer packing 内/外包装

As to inner packing,we use a polythene wrapper for each blouse,ready for window display.

至于内包装,我们将每件女衬衫装在一只聚乙烯塑料袋里,可直接放在橱窗里陈列。

As to inner packing,we put each silk scarf in a polythene wrapper and then put it in a beautifullydesigned gift box.

至于内包装,我们将每条真丝围巾放在一只聚乙烯塑料袋里,随后装在一只设计精美的礼品盒里。

As to inner packing,it must catch the eye and help promote sales.

(=As to the inner packing,it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.)

至于内包装,必须吸引人,而且有助于促进销售。

On the outer packing,please mark wording,“Handle with Care”.

请在外包装上标明“小心轻放”的字样。

Could you use cardboard boxes for outer packing?

你们能使用硬纸板箱做外包装吗?

As you suggested,we have improved our inner packing to meet th customers demand in your market.

根据你方的建议,我们已改进了内包装,以满足你方市场消费者的需要。

The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.

外包装应当坚实牢固,适于运输。

Goods should be packed in wooden cases for outer packing,metal angles to reinforce the corner of each of the cases.

须用木箱做外包装,每个箱角用金属角片加固。

And don t forget to mark the bar codes on the inner packing.

不要忘记在内包装上标上条形码。

design 设计

I wonder if you could packing the goods according to our design.

我想知道你们是否能根据我们的设计包装这批货物。

You will find the beautiful design and bright colours are just to the American taste.

你会发现这种精美的设计和亮丽的色彩正符合美国人的喜好。

Please pack the goods as per our design.

请按我方的设计包装货物。

This kind of article is often bought as a gift,so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常来馈赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

The packaging of this article features novel design and diversified styles.

这种货物的包装特点是设计新颖,风格多样。

First of all,I think we need to consider the design of our packaging.

首先,我想我们要考虑我们的包装设计。

I ve come up with these hightech grid designs which go well with a bold yellow font like this.

我已经做出这些高科技的格子设计,正面正好配上这样鲜黄色的字体。

The design of packaging has our own style.

这种装潢设计有我们自己独特的风格。

They are really beautifully designed.

它们确实设计得很漂亮。

case 包装箱

The goods are to be packed in wooden case containing 20 dozen each.

货物用木箱包装,每箱装20打。

The goods were packed without sufficient padding in the case.

货物的包装箱内无足够的填充物。

Breakage never happened to our deliveries before.And,our machine exports have so far been packed in the same way using the same quality cases.

以前我们的货物从未有过破损现象发生。到目前为止我们均采用同样质量的包装箱按同样方式来包装出口机器。

We have had the case and contents examined by the insurance surveyor,and,as you will see from the report,he maintains that the damage was due to insecure packing.

包装箱及其中的货物已由保险检验人员检查过了,正如你在报告中所见,他认为损坏是由于不安全包装造成的。

A number of cases are broken and contents badly damaged.

很多包装箱破损,箱中货物严重受损。

Each case should be lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

每只箱子都应内衬泡沫塑料,以便保护货物不受挤压。

All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5mm×1m×1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过1.5mm×1m×1m。

Please state the packing marks on each case.

请在每个箱子上刷上唛头。

Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration.

坚实的包装和箱内严密的填充可以防止木箱受震。

Please ensure that all the cases are marked clearly with our initials in a triangle,under which comes the destination with the contract number below.

请务必在所有箱子上清楚地将我公司缩写字母写在三角形内,其下方为目的港名,下面为合同编号。

As the goods are to be examined by customs,the cases should be of a type which can easily be made fast against after opening.

因为货物要经过海关检查,所以箱子在打开后要很快就能关上。

Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential.Cases must be nailed, battened and secured by overall metal strapping.

必须用坚实的木箱包装,箱子必须用铁钉钉好,并用铁皮钉住。

The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.

木箱不仅要适合海运,还要十分坚固,足以保护货物不受任何损坏。

shipping mark 唛头

Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?

请告诉我这唛头是指什么好吗?

This shipping mark indicates the total number of cases,the ordinal number of package and number of the bill of lading.

这个唛头标明了总箱数、包裹序号和提单号。

The shipping mark will be arranged by the seller if the buyer fails to show any in the L/C.

如买方在信用证中没有规定唛头,则由卖方来确定。

We give you on the attached sheet full details regarding packing and shipping mark.They must be strictly observed.

我们给您附上有关包装及唛头的详细说明,这些必须被严格遵守。

Kindly stencil our shipping marks in letters 4inches high,and give gross and net weight on each box.

惠请以4英寸大小的字体标示唛头,注明每盒的毛重与净重。

Please stencil“HANDLE WITH CARE”,“FRAGILE”and any other relative shipping marks on the cartons.

请在纸箱外刷上“小心轻放”,“易碎”和其他有关的唛头。

Do you have any objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款,你们有什么异议吗?

reinforce (the packing) 加固包装

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.

你们必须用铁箍加固包装。

Strong packing will ensure the goods against any possible damage during transit.So please reinforce the packing.

坚固的包装可以确保货物在运输中不会受损,所以请加固包装。

We ll reinforce all those cardboard cartons with straps from outside.

我们会用带子从外面把纸板箱包结实。

As the cases are strong enough,we don t think it necessary to reinforce them with double straps,which would call for extra labour and cost.

我们认为,这些箱子够结实的了,没有必要用双箍加固,那样会耗费更多的劳力和财力。

Taking into consideration the transport condition at your end,we have especially reinforce the packing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

鉴于你方的运输情况,我们已特别加固包装,以尽可能减少损坏。

pack... in/put into... 装入……

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper,and then packed in wooden cases.

布匹要先用牛皮纸包好,再装入木箱。

The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shakeproof paperboard.

鸡蛋要用带蜂窝的、内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

每个药丸装入小盒中后要用蜡密封好。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

10支装一小盒,100盒装一个纸箱。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐装货物将用纸箱包装,外面加两道箍。

The fountain pen is put into a satincovered small box,lined with beautiful silk ribbon.

钢笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,外面系有漂亮的绸带。

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

使用木箱包装会增加你们的成本。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

We usually pack each piece of men s shirt in a polybag,half dozen to a box and ten dozen to a wooden case.

我们通常把每一件男衬衫装入塑料袋内,半打装一盒,10打装一木箱。

Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper,each consisting of 30 pieces in one design with 5colourways equally assorted.

我们的印花棉布系用木箱包装,内衬牛皮纸和防潮纸。每箱30匹,一花五色,平均搭配。

The wheat is to be packed in new gunny bags of 100kgs,and each bag weighs about 1.5kgs.

小麦用新麻袋包装,每袋装运100千克,袋重1.5千克。

To be packed in bales of 50kgs net each.

打捆,每捆净重50千克。

To be packed in wooden case iron hooped at both ends.

木箱装,两端用铁箍围住。

We will pack the groundnuts in gunny bags of 50kgs net each.

我们将用麻袋装花生,每袋净重50千克。

carton/cardboard boxes 纸板箱

Since cartons are comparatively light and compact,they are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.

由于纸板箱相对来说轻便结实,因此在装卸过程中更便于搬运。

We regret our inability to agree to your proposal to pack the goods in cartons and must insist on the packing as specified in our inquiry.

你们建议货物用纸箱包装,对此我们很抱歉难以同意,务必请按照我们询价单内指定的包装办理。

Please pack the socks each pair in a ploybag,12dozen to a cardboard box,and 25boxes to a carton.

每双袜子请首先用塑料袋装好,每12打装一纸盒,每25纸盒装一纸箱。

We request you to pack the captioned goods in boxes of 1dozen each,200 boxes to a carton lined with waterproof paper.

请对标题项下所列货物做这样的包装:每打装一盒,每200盒装入衬有防水纸的纸箱。

Please see to it that the cartons are marked/stenciled “Fragile” and “Handle With Care”.

请务必在外包装上刷上“易碎品”和“小心轻放”的标示。

I m afraid that cartons are not strong enough for ocean transportation.Could you use wooden cases instead?

恐怕纸箱对远洋运输而言,不够牢固。你们能否用木箱包装?

We prefer small cartons of 30cm×60cm with two or three dozen in one carton.

我们喜欢用30×60厘米的小纸箱包装,每箱装2至3打。

The cartons lined with foamplastics are well protected against press/shockproof.

纸箱内衬有泡沫塑料是防压的/防震的。

Cartons are light and less expensive while wooden cases are clumsy and more expensive.Furthermore,they would slow down delivery.

纸箱轻便、便宜,而木箱笨重、昂贵。此外,木箱还会使交货时间变慢。

Although the cartons are light and easy to handle,we don t think they are strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

We don t have any objection to packing in cartons,provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.

只要纸箱盖用胶粘紧,又有铁条加固,我们不反对用纸箱包装。

The cartons are comparatively light,and therefore easy to handle.

纸箱比较轻,因而容易搬运。

We ll pack the goods 10dozen in one carton,gross weight around 50kgs a carton.

这些货物每10打装一纸箱,每箱重约50公斤。

The whole carton is packed with double straps,and each corner of the carton is reinforced with metal angles.

整个纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属加固。

A:What about the outer packing?

怎样解决外包装问题呢?

B:We ll pack them 10dozen to one carton,gross weight around 25kilos a carton.

10打装一箱,毛重一箱25公斤。

A:Cartons?

纸箱?

B:Yes,corrugated cardboard boxes.

是的,水波纹纸板箱。

A:Could you use wooden cases instead?

能否用木箱代替?

B:Why use wooden cases?

为什么用木箱?

A:I m afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for sea transportation.

恐怕纸箱经不住海运。

B:The cartons are comparatively light,and therefore easy to handle.They won t be stowed with other heavy cargoes.The stevedores will see to that.Besides,we ll reinforce the cartons with plastic straps.Shirts are not fragile goods.They can stand a lot of jolting.

纸箱较轻,容易搬运,不会与其他重货混装。搬运工会格外注意。除此之外,我们会用塑胶绳把箱子加固。衬衫不是易碎物,它们经得起激烈颠簸。

A:Maybe you are right,but the goods are to be transshipped at Hong Kong.If the boxes are moved about on an open wharf,dampness or rain may get into them.This would make the goods spotted or ruined.

可能你是对的,但货物要在香港转船。如果纸箱在露天码头移动,会受潮或淋雨。这会把衣服弄上斑点,还会变形。

B:No need to worry about that.The cartons are lined with waterproof plastic sheets,and as the boxes are made of cardboard,they will be handled with care.

不用担心。箱子衬有防水塑料布,由于箱子是纸板做的,搬运时也会小心。

A:Well,I don t want to take any chances.Besides,cartons are easy to cut open,and this increases the risk of pilferage.

噢,我不想碰运气。此外,纸箱很容易被割开,这就增加了偷窃的风险。

B:Tampering with cartons is easily detected.I should say that this rather discourages pilferage.

撬纸箱很容易被发现,这在相当程度上阻止了偷窃的发生。

A:Maybe so,but I m afraid that in case of damage or pilferage,the insurance company will refuse compensation on the ground of improper packing,or packing unsuitable for sea voyage.

也可能是这样的,但是我担心,在破损或偷窃案件中,保险公司拒绝赔偿由于不当包装造成的损失,也拒绝赔偿由于不适合海运的包装而造成的损失。

B:But cartons are quite seaworthy.They are extensively used in our shipments to continental ports.They are never any complaints from our clients,and such packing has also been approved by our insurance company for WPA and TPND coverage.

但纸箱是很适于海运的。它们被广泛使用于洲际港口之间的运输,从来没有从客户那里听到任何抱怨。而且对水渍险和提货不着险,已得到我们保险公司的认可。

A:If you could guarantee compensation in case the insurance company refuses to honor a claim for faulty packing,we would be quite willing to accept cartons.

万一保险公司拒绝赔偿由于错误包装引起的损失,如果你们能保证赔偿的话,我们很愿意接受纸箱。

B:I m sorry,but we can t take on any responsibility that is beyond our functions and powers.We ll make sure that the packing is seaworthy,but we can t commit ourselves to being responsible for every kind of mishap.

很抱歉,我们不能承担任何超出我们职责和能力的责任。我们会确保包装适合海运,但对任何不幸,我们都不能承诺。

A:I can understand your position.Perhaps I m asking too much.

我能理解你的处境,也许我要求得太多了。

B:We ll use wooden cases if you insist,but the charge for that kind of packing will be considerably higher,and it also slows down delivery.

如果你方坚持,我们可以用木箱,但包装费就会相当高,也会减慢装运速度。

A:Well,I ll cable home immediately for instructions on the matter.

那我马上就此事给国内发电请求指示。

B:Please do.I ll be waiting for your reply.

好吧,我等你的消息。

装运

shipping container 集装箱

We have 50 cases of medicines and chemical reagents at the above address ready for dispatch to any EMP(European Main Port),and shall be glad if you will arrange for your shipping container to collect them.

我们在上述地址有50箱药品和化学试剂等待发往欧洲主要港口。如果您能安排集装箱运输我们将十分高兴 。

As our client requires us to ship the goods not later than July 15th,please quote us for a shipping container from Hong Kong to the above mentioned port before that deadline.

由于我方客户要求最晚不迟于7月15日装船,请报出在最后期限之前从香港到上述港口集装箱的价格。

We have today dispatched 4shipping containers of office furniture from our warehouse against your Order No.448.

今天我们根据贵方第448号订单从我方仓库中发出4个集装箱的办公家具。

The ordered goods must be transported by shipping container in Full Container Load.

所订货物必须用整箱装运。

dispatch...by see 海运

For such a big order,we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

对于数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

=Please have the TV sets we ordered transported by sea.

请海运我们订购的电视机。

book space 订舱位

We are pleased to inform you that we have booked shipping space for your Order No.147on s.s ETA.

非常高兴地通知您我们在ETA轮上为您的第147号订单下的货物订了舱位。

For the goods under S/C No.0989,we have booked space on s.s East Wind to arrive in London.

我们已为第0989号销售确认书下的货物在驶往伦敦的东风轮上订了舱位。

Please open L/C as soon as possible so that we may book shipping space.

请尽早开立信用证,以便租船订舱。

We have booked space on s.s “Peace” for Order No. 97.

我们已为97号订单在和平号轮上订了舱位。

We can make prompt shipment only if we are able to book the necessary space.

我们只有订到所需的舱位,才能按时装运。

The only obstacle I see is availability of shippingspace.We have to book the space two months ahead.

我认为唯一的障碍就是有没有租到舱位,我方不得不提前两个月进行预订。

by... 用……方式运输

Usually,it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

通常海运较陆运便宜。

To move the goods by railway is quicker.

铁路运输较快。

We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not railway.

我们宁愿用公路运输,而不是铁路运输。

We don t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

Please send the goods by airfreight because we need them urgently.

因为我们急需这批货物,所以请空运。

The best plan would be to ship the dyes by air.

最好的方案是将染料空运。

partial shipment 分批装运

Please amend the covering letter of credit to allow partial shipment.

请修改相关信用证,以便允许分批装运。

If partial shipment is permitted,we can ship whatever is ready to fill the urgent needs of your endusers.

如果允许分批运输,我们就可以随时装运备好的货物,解决你方用户的需求。

Our customer requests the shipment to be made in three equal lots,each every two months.That is partial shipment.

我们的客户要求按相等数量分三批装船,每两个月装一批。即分批装运,即分批装运

Partial shipment should be made in two equal lots with an interval of two months.

货物应按相等数量分两批发送,中间相隔两个月。

We are sorry to say that it is difficult for us to arrange the goods to be shipped in one lot.So the shipment is only to be made during April to June in three equal lots.That is partial shipment.

很遗憾,安排货物一次发运对我们来说很难,只能在4月至6月间分三次装运,即分批装运。

Do you allow partial shipment?

你们允许分批装运吗?

To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我们准备好货物装船,我们希望能允许分批装运。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。

shipment within the time stipulated 规定时间内装运

We are in urgent need of these goods and have to request you to execute shipment within the time stipulated.

我们急需这些货物,不得不要求您在规定的时间内装运。

We hope you will make every effort to effect shipment within the time stipulated to avoid any trouble of extension.

希望你方做出各种努力在规定的时间内装船,以避免延期的麻烦。

Owing to the unforeseen difficulties on the part of our manufacturer,we regret being unable to shipment within the time stipulated.

由于我方制造商遇到了不可预见的困难,我们抱歉无法按规定的日期装船。

transshipment/reshipment 转运

I want to have our goods shipped from Shantou to Tokyo via Hong Kong,where they can be transshipped.

我想通过香港把货从汕头运到东京,在香港转船。

There are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transshipment at Hong Kong.You should take great care.

在香港转船期间,货物有被偷窃和损坏的风险。你们应倍加小心。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须于9月份到达此地以便再转运。

Transshipments are not allowed.

不准许转船。

Don t you think it s troublesome to have transshipment at Sydney?

你不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?

Do you wish to have transshipment to Macao from Hong Kong?

你们想将货物由香港转至澳门吗?

In case of transshipment,we have to pay extra transportation charges.

如果转运货物,我们得多付运费。

All transshipment charges will be included in the CIF price.

所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。

If you wish to have our goods transshipped at Hong Kong,your L/C must reach us well before the shipment month so as to enable us to book space with the Line s agents.

如欲将货物在香港转船,你方信用证须在装船月份前抵达我处,以便我们向船务公司订舱。

Your idea maybe a good one,but the trouble is that there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transshipment at Hong Kong.

也许你的想法不错,但是问题是在香港转船运输货物要冒被窃或损坏的危险。

combined transport(ation) 联运

We think it necessary to move the articles by the way of combined transportation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

Sometimes,the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.

有时联运的手续十分繁琐。

I don t like this kind of combined transportation.

我不喜欢这种联运方式。

It s easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.

这种联运方式容易造成延迟装运,甚至导致货物全部丢失。

It s simple and cheap for both of us to arrange combined transport.

安排联运对于我们双方来说都既简单又经济。

Since there is no direct vessel,we have to arrange combined transport by rail and sea.

由于没有直达船,我们不得不安排铁路和海洋联运。

loading/unloading/shipment port 装运港/卸货港/交货港

It s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

(=Tanggu is fine as the loading port.)

将塘沽定为装货港比较好。

You may choose Tianjin as loading port.

你可以选择天津作为装运港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总是希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

We d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是因为它离货物产地比较近。

What s your unloading port?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

There are more sailings at Shanghai,so we choose it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,所以我们将其定为卸货港。

We d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们希望将卸货港由东京改为大阪。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin,we d like to appoint Tianjin as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以我们想选择天津作为卸货港。

We ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.Then Huangpu is the loading port.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。那时装运港就在黄浦。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对于我们来说没有什么区别。

We have to make transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

因为在生产国找不到合适的装运港,所以我们不得不转船。

the time/date of shipment 装船日期

The earliest delivery we can promise is in October,but we can assure you that we ll try our best to advance the time of shipment.

我们能答应的最早交货时间是在10月份,但是我们可以向你保证我们尽力将装船日期提前。

I m afraid it s very difficult to improve any further on the time of shipment.

装船日期恐怕很难提前了。

I m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉我们现在还无法告诉你确切的装运日期。

We ll try our best to advance the date of shipment to early February.

我们尽量将装运日期提前到2月初。

We regret that we cannot ship as desired.The earliest date of shipment is the middle of next month.

我们很抱歉不能按你们的要求装船,最早的船期是下月中旬。

What s your last word as to the date of shipment then?

那么你方最后确定的装船日期是何时?

You know what we ordered are seasonal goods,so time of shipment means a lot to us.

您知道我们订的是季节性货物,所以装运时间对我们来说很重要。

Although the contracted date of shipment is rapidly falling due,no news had been heard about the shipment up to date.

尽管合同规定的装船期已逼近,但至今尚未收到装船的有关消息。

direct... 直达的

We ve booked a direct steamer to sail to your port in the middle of next month.

我们已经订好直达你方港口的船只,下个月中旬出发。

There is no direct steamer from here to your port in these two months.

这两个月没有从这里开往你方港口的直达货轮。

If you can t get hold of a direct vessel,we may agree to have the goods transshipped.

若你方找不到直达船,我方同意转船。

As the only direct steamer sailing to your port has just left,your goods can only be shipped next month.

由于唯一直达你方港口的船刚刚离去,你方货物只能下月装运。

As to destination,we regret to advise that Oslo is unacceptable as direct sailings from our port to that city are few and far between.

关于目的地,很遗憾地告知你方我们不能接受奥斯陆作为目的港,因为从我方港口驶向那儿的直航船很少。

Since there is no direct vessel,we have to arrange combined transportation by rail and sea.

由于没有直达的船只,所以我们只好安排海陆联运了。

advance the shipment 提前装运

Could you see your way to advance the shipment?

能不能想些办法提前装运?

I wonder if you could advance the shipment by one month as we need the goods badly.

我不知道你们是否能提前一个月装船,因为我们急需这批货物。

I m afraid it ll be difficult for us to advance the shipment.

恐怕我方难以提前装船。

We ll do our best to advance the shipment,but your L/C should be opened in early September.

我方尽力提前装船,但是你方的信用证应该在9月初开立。

be shipped 装船

The first partial goods will be shipped on the first available steamer in the middle of June.

第一批货物将于六月上旬装上第一艘订到的船。

The remainder of the goods will be shipped in early November.

剩余货物将在十一月上旬装船。

If the goods are not shipped in February,we ll be compelled to purchase elsewhere and may have to cancel our order.

如果二月份你们不发货,我们就不得不向别处购买,可能取消在这里的订单。

The goods must be shipped before October,or we won t be ready for the season.

货物在10月份之前必须装船,否则我们将无法应季备货。

If the goods are not shipped within three weeks,we have to cancel the order.

如果三周内还不装船,我们就不得不取消订单了。

They are to be shipped no later than September 2008.

装船期不能迟于2008年9月。

It is essential that the goods be shipped by the end of this month.

货物一定要在这个月月底之前装运。

Your order will be shipped on Monday of next week and should arrive within three days.

你们订购的货物将在下星期一装运,三天内应该可以到达。

In compliance with the terms of contract,we forward you by air a full set of nonnegotiable documents immediately after the goods are shipped.

按照合同的条款,在货物装船以后我们将立即航邮寄给你方全套不可转让单证。

If nothing can be done about it,the goods can only be shipped in September.

如果没有办法,那只好等9月份装船。

The best we can do is to deliver 50% by the end of June.The balance will be shipped in the middle of July.

我们最多能答应6月底前交一半的货,另一半将在7月中旬装运。

We wish to point out that all orders accepted by us are shipped from Shantou or Huangpu.

我们想指出的是我们接受的所有订货都是在汕头或黄浦装运的。

ship(ment) as soon/early as possible 尽早装船

We shall do our best to ship the goods as early as possible,and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.

我们将尽早装运,相信货物各方面都会使你们感到满意。

Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.

请尽速装船。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装船吗?

We would appreciate it if you could treat the shipment as soon as possible.

如果你们能尽快装运的话,我们将不胜感激。

We shall appreciate it if you will effect shipment as soon as possible,thus enabling our buyers to catch the brisk demand at the start of the season.

如你方能尽快装运,我们将感恩不尽,这样就能使我们的客户在本季初赶上购买旺季。

immediate/prompt shipment 立即装船

Upon receipt of the L/C,anyway please arrange immediate shipment.

收到信用证后,无论如何请立即安排装船。

We regret to say that we cannot accept your demand for prompt shipment,as we usually ship goods by regular liners.

很遗憾不能接受你方即期装运的请求,因为我们通常是由定期班轮装运的。

We can make prompt shipment,but we are not sure whether we can obtain the necessary shipping space.

我们可以即期装船,但我们没法肯定是否能订到所需的舱位。

delay 延误

We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time,as any delay would cause us no little inconvenience.

我们相信你方能保证我方的订货在规定时间内发出,任何延误都会造成许多不便。

Please make your best efforts to get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.

请尽最大努力按时发运,不要有丝毫延误。

Your repeated delay in shipment has brought about adverse effect on our future business.

你方多次延误装船已给我们今后的交易带来了不良影响。

Owing to the delay in opening the relative L/C,shipment cannot be made as contracted and should be postponed to May 1st.

由于迟开有关的信用证,装运不能按合同如期进行,将延期至5月1日。

We greatly regret the delay,which has been due to circumstances beyond our control.

由于无法克服的外界原因使得装运推迟,对此深表歉意。

Your long delay in delivery has put us to considerable difficulty.We insist on your prompt shipment,failing which cancellation of the order will soon follow.

你们长时间的装运拖延已经使我们陷入相当大的麻烦之中,我们坚持要你们立即装运,否则订单将很快被取消。

Your delay in opening the covering L/C has made it impossible for us to effect shipment within the contracted time.

贵方在开立信用证的过程中延误了时间,因此我方无法按合同规定的时间装运。

The violent Typhoon Judy has caused a delay in the shipment of your order No.291of June 12.

强烈的台风朱迪造成贵方6月12日的第291号订单的货物迟装。

We are sorry to have to inform you of a delay in executing your Order No. Da283of October 23rd.Our country has recently put an embargo on the export of various medicines to the USA and we have to obtain a special license to execute your order.

很遗憾,我们不得不通知您贵公司10月23日的第Da283号订单被拖延了。我国最近对各种出口美国的药品实施禁运,我们只有在取得特殊许可证后才能执行贵公司的订单。

transport(ation)/move/ship 运输

Who will be responsible for transportation?

(=Who will be in charge of transportation?)

谁来负责运输?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

What kind of transportation does your firm practice?

你们公司习惯采用哪种运输方式?

Because of the high cost of railway transportations,we prefer sea transportations.

因为铁路运输费用高,所以我们希望走海运。

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation,I guess.

我猜你们在安排铁路运输时可能会有困难。

How do you usually move your machines?

你们习惯使用哪种方式运输机器?

Could you handle all the shipping formalities and insurance?

你们能办理所有的装运手续和保险吗?

What is your specific transport requirement?

你们的具体运输条件是什么?

How would you like this order shipped?

你们想如何运输这批货?

charge/freight 运费

You should be responsible for the charges including any customs duties as well as any service charges on exporting goods.

你方应该承担包括关税和出口货物所需的各种服务费在内的全部费用。

Who will bear the extra freight?

多出的运费由谁负担?

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hong Kong is to be charged to your account.

从上海到香港的运费由你方负担。

The charges are based on weight or volume.

费用是按重量或体积计算的。

Could you quote charge for shipment and insurance?

你们能为装运和保险报个价吗?

Could you let us know your freight rates for shipping the goods to New York at the beginning of April?

你能告诉我们在4月初将这批货物运送到纽约的运费吗?

Please quote your current transportation charges.

请报你公司的最新运费。

How much do you think we ll have to pay for freight if we send the goods by sea?

如果我们海运这批货物,你认为我们得付多少运费?

Freight rates are quoted on the basis of weight.

运费是根据重量报价的。

It is usual for shipping companies to make additional charges for heavy lifts and extra lengths.

通常轮船公司会对超重和超长的货物收取额外的费用。

You do have a point there,because the question is who will bear the higher transport charges.

你说得对,因为问题就是谁来承担这笔较高的运输费用。

reduction 减价运费

We are able to offer special reductions for large shipment.

对于大批量的货运,我们可以给予特惠的减价运费。

Our special arrangements with most transport institutions put us in a position to offer you considerable reductions for large shipments.

我们公司与大多数运输公司订有特别协议,对大量货物的运输可以有较大的折扣。

A:Now that we have reached an agreement on price,insurance,packing and payment,etc.We can talk about the next problem—shipment,will you?

既然我们已经在价格、保险、包装、付款等等问题上达成协议,那么现在可以讨论一下装运问题了,您看可以吗?

B:That s good.Would you tell me your shipment of the goods?

好的,您能告诉我你方运输这批货的方式吗?

A:We usually ship the goods by regular lines.

我方通常采用班轮运输。

B:Could you consider prompt shipment for this set of commodity?

对这批货你方能考虑即期运输吗?

A:No,I m afraid it s difficult for us to do so,because we cannot get all the goods from our manufacturers soon.In order to make it easier for us to get the goods,we hope that partial shipment will be allowed.

恐怕很难办到,因为我方不能很快从厂家那儿得到全部货物。为了准备好货物装运,我方希望允许分批装运。

B:The goods we ordered are seasonal goods,so it will be better to ship them all at one time.

我方订购的是季节性商品,因此一次性装运较好。

A:I am very sorry that we can t ship them all at one time,because it happens that there is no direct steamer from here to your port in these two months.I was informed by our shipping department yesterday that line space for England up to the end of next month has been fully booked.I m afraid we can do very little about it.

非常抱歉我方无法一次装运,因为不巧这两个月没有从这里开往你方港口的直达货轮。昨天我方的装运部通知我下月底前开往英国的班轮船位已经全部订满。恐怕我也无能为力。

B:We know tramps are still available.

据我方了解,不定期货轮还是有的。

A:Yes,but tramps are scarce.I am not sure whether there would be enough tonnage to make a full cargo,even if a tramp could be obtained.

是的,不过很少。即使有这样一艘不定期货轮,我方也不敢担保是否有足够的吨位装运全部货物。

B:Have you thought of transshipment?

你有没有想过转船?

A:Yes,but transshipment adds to the expenses,risks of damage and sometimes may delay arrival because there is also a shortage of transshipment space for England.

想过,但转船会增加费用而且有损坏的风险,因为到英国的转船舱位短缺,可能延误抵达。

B:Of course we prefer direct shipment,but if you can t get hold of a direct vessel,we may agree to have the goods transshipped.You know,good quality and competitive price would mean nothing if goods could not be put on the market on time.

当然,我方愿意直运,但若你方找不到直达船,我方同意转船。您知道,尽管质量优良,价格低廉,若货物不能准时投放市场,那一切都是枉然。

A:What you say is fully right,we can understand this,and we ll find out the situation about the connecting steamer right away.

你说的完全正确,我方能理解。我方将立即了解转船的情况。

B:As far as I know,Hong Kong Shipping Agent Ltd.has a liner sailing from Hong Kong for England around midJune.If you could manage to catch that vessel,everything would be all right.

据我所知,香港船务代理公司六月中旬有一艘班轮从香港开往英国。如果你方能设法赶上那条船,一切就好办了。

A:It s very difficult for us to accept a designated oncarrier.There are so many factors that might make the goods miss the intended sailing.Besides,are

you sure the vessel will call at London?And is it already carrying a full load?

我方很难接受指定的船。有很多因素会使货物错过装船期。此外,您确定这条船停靠伦敦港口吗?船是否已满载?

B:I think if we start immediately,there is still hope.

我认为如果我们立即行动就还有希望。

A:Good.Then what would you say if we put it like this:“The first partial goods will be shipped on the first available steamer in the middle of June.Transshipment may be allowed.”

好,如果这样写您看怎么样:“第一批货物将于六月中旬装上第一艘订到的船。允许转船。”

B:All right.

很好,就这样。

商检

Inspection Bureau 商检局

Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

The inspection certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

我们国家的商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。

The certificate of quality issued by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau shall be final and binding upon both parties.

中国商品检验局出具的质量证明书是决定性的,对双方都具有约束力。

The goods will be inspected by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau.

货物由中国商品检验局进行商检。

Inspection will be carried out/made by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau,Shanghai Branch,which is final and binding on both parties.

商检由中国商检局上海分局进行,他们的商检结果是最终的,对双方都有约束力。

The China Commodity Inspection Bureau,Shanghai Branch shall have a random sample inspection of the goods,which is 20% of the whole shipment.

中国商检局上海分局将对这批货物进行20%的抽样检查。

The goods under the contract will be inspected by China Commodity Inspection Bureau,Jiangsu Branch at the port of loading before they are shipped and the Certificate of Quality and Quantity/Weight issued by the bureau shall be regarded as final and binding upon both parties.

本合同项目下的货物于装船前在装运港由中国商检局江苏分局进行检验,该局签发的品质和数量或重量证书为最后依据,对双方具有约束力。

As you might know,China Commodity Inspection Bureau enjoys international reputation for impartiality.

你应该知道,中国商检局的公正全球闻名。

We have heard about reputation of both China Commodity Inspection Bureau and your products and never doubt it.

对贵方产品及中国商检局的良好信誉我们已有所闻,对此并不怀疑。

After the equipment has been transported to the job site,it must be carefully checked and inspected by our representative and China Commodity Inspection Bureau.

设备运到现场后,需经我方代表及中国商检局详细检查。

If we find any discrepancy which falls within your responsibility,China Commodity Inspection Bureau will issue a certificate which will be effective evidence for us to claim payment from you.

如果我们发现任何由于你方责任而造成的问题,中国商检局会出具证明,该证明将是我方向你方要求赔偿的有力证据。

(the inspection) certificate (检验)证明书

Who issue the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果货物的质量与合同不符,该由谁出具检验证明书呢?

The commissioner of Commodity Inspection Bureau will sign the Inspection Certificate.

检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。

Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

我们的证明书以盖公章和局长的个人印章为有效。

As a rule,our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。

You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.

你们还要再出具一份证明书,以证明货物没有受到放射污染。

The inspection certificate issued at the port of shipment shall be one part of the exporting documents.

装运港出具的商检证明书应该是出口单据的一部分。

The inspection certificate states that the rollers were found rusty when they were unpacked and the photos taken on the spot back up the findings.

检验证书上说,开箱时发现滚筒已生锈,这些当场拍的照片也证明了这一点。

Inspection is carried out by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau before shipment.Their reports may be taken as the basis for negotiating payment.After the goods arrive at the destination,the buyer has the right of reinspection.The inspection certificate of his surveyor will serve as the basis for lodging a claim.

装船前,由中国商检局进行商检。他们的商检报告可以作为议付的依据。货物抵达目的港后,买方有复检权。他们的商检机构出具的商检报告将作为索赔的依据。

We demand that before delivery you should test and inspect all equipment and parts comprehensively in regard to quality,quantity,specification and performance and issue the test report along with certificate of inspection issued by the inspection agency which is approved by both parties and be stipulated in contract.

我们要求你方在发货前,应对所有的设备、部件的质量、数量、规格和性能作全面检查,该检验报告的签发应与经双方认可并且业已在合同中规定的检验部门签发的检验合格证书一起进行。

the survey report 检验报告

The survey report,which is based on a random selection of 30% of the consignment,is final and binding upon both parties.

对这批货物进行的30%的抽样检查所得的检验报告是最终的,对双方都有约束力。

Whose survey report will be taken as final if we find shortages,defects or anything which is not in conformity with the contract?

要是我方发现货物有短装、缺陷或任何不符合合同的情况,应以谁出具的检验报告作为最后依据?

It is stated on the survey report that the external conditions of goods are all sound and intact.

检验报告说明货物的外部情况很好,未被损坏。

openpackage inspection 开箱检验

When the goods arrive at our port,we will ask a recognized surveyor to make openpackage inspection.

货物运抵我们港口后,我们将请一家公认的检验机构进行开箱检验。

The seller should arrive at the buyer s installation site within the stipulated time for openpackage inspection.Otherwise,the buyer has the right to apply to our inspection organization to carry out the inspection independently.

卖方应在规定的时间内到达买方安装现场进行开箱检验,否则,买方有权要求我们的商检机构单独进行检验。

You can dispatch your representative to join the openpackage inspection,if you like.

你方愿意的话也可派代表参加开箱检查。

Please inform us the date of inspection one month before the openpackage inspection.

希望你们在开箱检查前一个月,将开箱检查日期通知我们。

inspect(ion) 检验

To safeguard the rights and interests of both parties,we require that the goods be inspected both at the port of shipment and at the port of destination.

为了保护双方的权益,我们要求这批货物在装运港和目的港都进行检验。

Inspection of the goods shall be carried out strictly in accordance with the methods and standards stipulated in the contract.

对货物的检验应严格按照合同里规定的方法和标准进行。

It was found during the inspection that nearly 40% of the packages had been broken,obviously attributed to improper packing.

在检验时发现将近有40%的包装箱已经破损,显然是由于不当包装造成的。

How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the contract?

合同中应如何规定检验条款?

Shall we go down to the question of inspection?

我们谈一下商品检验问题好吗?

Actually,it is our usual practice to inspect all equipment and parts before shipment.

实际上装运前对所有的设备及部件进行检验是我们通常的做法。

During inspection,if shortages,defects or anything which doesn t conform with the contract,we will be entitled to claim from you.

检查过程中,如果发现货物有短少、缺陷或任何与合同规定不符的情况,我方有权向你方提出索赔。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作应该在到货后一个月内完成。

How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力该如何加以明确呢?

The inspection of a commodity is an integral part of the contract.

商品的检验是合同必不可少的一个组成部分。

You have to engage an inspection organization as soon as possible.

你得尽快聘请一个检验机构。

reinspect(ion) 复检

Would you tell me whether the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when the goods arrive?

请告诉我货物抵达后买方是否有权对其进行复检?

What s the time limit for the reinspection?

复检的时限是多长时间?

It is international practice that the reinspection should be made within 7days upon the arrival of the goods and if any discrepancies are found,you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

根据国际惯例,对商品的复检应在货物抵达后7天内进行。如果发现有任何差异,你方在30天内可以向我方提出索赔。

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods at the port of discharging.

进口商有权在卸货港复验货物。

It s very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

对货物进行复验和测试比较复杂。

The buyer is entitled to reinspect the goods upon their arrival even though inspection has been made before shipment.

即使货物在装运前已经进行了检验,买方在货物到达时还可以进行复检。

In case the quality is found not in conformity with that of the contract upon reinspection,the buyers are entitled to lodge a claim within 30 days after the arrival of the goods.

如果复检时发现货物质量与合同中规定的不符,买方有权在货物到达后30天内提出索赔。

the result of inspection/reinspection 检验/复检结果

I hope the result of your reinspection will coincide with that of our inspection.

我希望你们的复验结果和我们的检验结果一致。

I m worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对检验结果可能会有一些争议。

What if the results of inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果商检和复检的结果有出入该怎么办?

the reinspection fee 复检费

The reinspection fee shall be borne by the buyers.

复检费应由买方承担。

The buyer is entitled/has the right to reinspect the goods within the contracted time and the reinspection fee shall be borne by the buyer.

买方有权在合同规定的时间里对货物进行复检,复检费由买方承担。

A:There s still a minor point to be cleared up.

这里还有一个需要澄清的小问题。

B:Yes?

是吗?

A:You remarked yesterday you sell on shipped quality,quantity and weight.

你昨天说你方售货以装船质量、数量和重量为准。

B:So we did.The goods will be inspected by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau.It will then issue a certificate of quality and a certificate of weight.These will be taken as final and binding.

是的。货物由中国商品检验局进行商检,然后出具质量和重量证明书。这些证明将是最后的依据并且具有约束力。

A:But in the case of shortweight or disqualification?

但如果短重或质量不合格怎么办呢?

B:I assure you that it is not likely to happen.Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我向你保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才会放行。

A:I know your products have a good reputation.But what in case there is shortweight or disqualification?

我知道你方产品信誉很好,但万一发生短重或质量不合格怎么办呢?

B:In that event I don t think the responsibility should rests with us.The goods may be spoiled or the weight gets short during transit.It would then be lodged with the insurance company.

在那种情况下,我认为责任不在我方。货物可能在运输途中受到损坏或者重量短少。那就应该向保险公司提出索赔。

A:What you said stands to reason.Another thing,Mr Li,as our transaction involves Frozen Broilers,we have to make sure the sanitary standards are up to the requirements of the French Government.

你说得有理。李先生,还有一件事,由于我们交易的货物有冻烤鸭,我们必须得确定它的卫生标准要达到法国政府的要求。

B:Mr. Smith,our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

史密斯先生,我们商检局将出具动物检疫证明书,以证明货物符合出口标准。

A:Just to make sure that your standards are the same as ours,I wonder if it s possible for one of our vets to inspect your factories.

为了确定一下你们的标准是否和我们的一致,不知道能不能由我方派一名兽医看看你们的工厂?

B:I m sorry,Mr. Smith.That s never been done.However,if you,as the representative of your firm,wish to visit one of our factories,it can probably be arranged.

对不起,史密斯先生,没有这样的先例。不过,作为贵公司的代表,如果您想参观我们的一个工厂,也许倒可以安排。

A:Thank you.Mr. Li,in addition to the certificate you mentioned,could we have another one showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination?You see,some of our clients are very sensitive about this.

谢谢。李先生,除了您刚才提到的那个证明之外,能不能再出一个,证明货物没受放射线污染?您知道,我们的一些顾客对这一点很敏感。

B:Your request is understandable.Well,I ll get in touch with the Inspection Bureau and see what they have to say.

您的要求是可以理解的。好吧,我和商检局联系一下,听听他们的意见。

A:That would be very kind of you.One last think,however,is that we should like to have a copy of the certificates in German.

非常感谢。不过最后还有一点,我们希望每个证明都给个德文本。

B:As a rule,our certificates are made out in Chinese and English.

一般来说,我们的证明书是用中文和英文开的。

A:Oh,I see.A copy in English would do as well.And the certificates will be signed by the commissioner of your Bureau,I take it.

噢,我明白了。有英文本也可以了。我想证明书是由你们的商检局局长签字的吧。

B:Our certificates are made valid through the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

我们的证明书以盖公章和局长私人章方为有效。

A:I see.Well,thanks for everything,Mr. Li.

我明白了,好,李先生,一切多谢了。

B:Don t mention it.Glad to have been of help.

别客气,愿意为您效劳。